Just Let Everyone Get The Mage Tower Appearances

The difference is that they never said those would be removed. The appearances are valuable and awe inspiring because we knew that and people worked hard to get them before removal.

2 Likes

While we’re at it, let’s throw up a middle finger to every gladiator, hero of the horde / alliance, aotc, keystone master, and cutting edge raider in any pvp / raid season that’s ever existed.

“Gladiator: season 12”. Ridiculous. Everyone should have access to gladiator season 12 and the corresponding mount”

3 Likes

I said the exclusivity argument is better than the devalued time one. The devalued time one can be used for any raid because you are quite literally devaluing the time spent. Heck, in two years my time spent in WoW will be devalued by the next set of gear. Your time will always be devalued in an MMORPG because new and better gear will come out.

Don’t they already do with the gear? That’s why they made the elite gear.

Correct. Aesthetics, titles and mounts are rightly season-specific.

They were earned when they were relevant and now they’re locked.

If people want cool appearances, they can focus on earning them in the current game. If they weren’t around to earn previous appearances, too bad.

3 Likes

I disagree. This should change.

1 Like

Yeah but the older ones aren’t. And you still get the models, just not the colors.

1 Like

No, it should not.

3 Likes

I don’t think they should “just give” but bring it back for a limited time, like time walking or trial of style.

1 Like

You’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine.

Time-specific achievements should honor the time in which they were earned.

Can’t earn gladiator from a previous season. Can’t earn CE from a previous season. Mage tower was a product of its time. It’s gone. Get over it.

No reason they can’t bring back a mage tower-esque system.

Doesn’t mean they need to bring back Legion artifact appearances.

If you want to look cool, maybe try actually participating in skill-based content? Wild concept, I know.

4 Likes

It totally should, yes.

No. Quit trying to demean things and devalue stuff. Earn it or step off. If you can’t earn it, then get better.

5 Likes

But I want everything handed to me because I logged into the game :frowning:

Why should I have to play the game and get better at the game to earn rewards in the game? Not fair.

Mage tower rewards in the cash shop, please.

1 Like

Yeah, it just gets so ridiculous with the amount of people who aren’t skilled enough or just had no interest, then have an interest. If you missed out cause you weren’t playing, then sorry but you missed out.

3 Likes

I agree with this. Dissent is important and variety is the spice of life.

Majority of GD wants handouts so it’s very refreshing to come across reasonable individuals like yourself

I can do that though lol. Have you seen trade chat on our realm? Literally any current content in the game, someone will walk me through it and most of it I can AFK and watch netflix.

This. This! A hundred times, THIS!!! Well said, Cynyc.

Carries are bastardizing the integrity of achievements in and of themselves, let alone allowing for the revisiting of prior achievements.

In other words

If the present is screwed up, let’s not exacerbate the issue by screwing up the past. Leave the past alone

1 Like