Just Let Everyone Get The Mage Tower Appearances

Seems like your happiness depends on having what I do have. Want my gold too?

If it’s as hard as it was, you should get over it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes Easy. Take the worst of the guide options for passing, make a “shredder” out of it and all the way. No?

The desire to share joy is one of the most important lessons we should learn in life :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Saying “challenge” in that context is meaning ‘circumstance’ and not ‘high level of difficulty’. As in, ‘it is never going to be the same circumstance’.

Mage towers were not ‘hard’ unless you were bad at the game, that is not the point though.

Send me your gold then. Share some joy with me.

As long as it is similarly challenging that should be good enough. But hey they have the Legion client on hand, if they used it for the MT would you be happy if it gave the old rewards?

2 Likes

I would be extremely fine with them adding a recolor of the skins for people, but not the old colors from Legion.

if you overcome a challenge he arbitrarily decides for you to get that joy, I think then he’d welcome that :).

This mentality will end up killing the game, it is a waste of time, creative and mental energy to be making a new reward all the time, honestly I would prefer that they invest that time, creativity and mental energy in creating new content, new game modes, more quest, best story, etc. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

In a situation where it is an exactly 1:1 replica, I would concede and say to go for it but we are probably never going to be in a ‘Legion-Classic’ type of situation.

I wish I could replay Mage Towers as if Legion was still current, I just enjoyed doing them.

I don’t believe he ever asked for something you specifically have. He has also just been advocating for everyone to have the same chance you did 4 years ago. We don’t want what you have, we want to be able to earn what we want just like you did. We want the opportunity you had.

1 Like

would make the ones you got less pretty, or you would feel bad other people had to overcome the same challenge you had to do with the only difference being they weren’t FOMO excused-victims to get them?

It is not like the art department that makes the transmog are the ones that design fights, write the story, or create the in game systems.

It would not be the ‘same’ challenge though, that is the problem

Also, the ‘FOMO’ is what motivated me to learn to play every spec in the game, if not for FOMO, I would probably still not have all 36 done.

I think limited-time rewards are an extremely good thing for the game, even though it means I miss out on a lot of cool things I wish I could get.

Didn’t you say you had over 20 of the appearances?

I think its a horrible business practice where companies use artificial scarcity in order to make a quick cash grab. But thats just my opinion.

3 Likes

27 of them. Yes. Why?

I posted screen shots of them a ways up in the thread.

You had the opportunity then. Guys and gals, this Xandracon is trolling us.

Cool. You missed the part where I said everyone and other people

4 Likes