"Just ignore the timer!1!"

Link just one of those, if you would be so kind.

Again you have a gitgud issue. It’s not about tHe timer or how m+ is right now. I’m willing to bet if they remove the timer and up the difficulty to compensate that you probably wont kill a single boss thus kill you key anyways

What the hell are you talking about?

Read the reply gramps

I did. You are making no sense.

Probably because your whole tread is dumb anyways

What are you 12? Who talks like this?

How does not make sense to you? I already explained scaling and how they would have to secerely up-scale to match the difficulty without a timer. At which point, Adilith is saying would be too difficult for you to complete. Thus a dead key regardless.

1 Like

And if you straight up can’t kill bosses, it’s no gear at all, instead of the current system.

1 Like

“I don’t like your opinion. You are bad at the game! Dummy head!”

Not my words, just your own. Keep ignoring the scaling issue it would bring and the fact that you want untimed, but challenging dungeons that you “don’t have time for”.

You said you would have done Tazavesh is it had “saved” progress like raids. Well, guess what. It does. It has weekly lockouts and saves if you don’t finish it.

Good thing I already raid weekly.

:man_shrugging:

Killing “Normal” raid bosses on farm is not a challenge.

80 posts just to say you wouldn’t do it anyway. Groovy.

It’s more than you have ever done but I wont go there.

You just did lmao what? I don’t raid because I don’t find it fun. It’s boring. 10 minutes in-between pulls and taunt swapping every x seconds. So thrilling. That’s why you don’t see me talking about it on the forums.

Keep ignoring the Tazavesh thing. You ask for challenging untimed dungeons and when they give it to you, you don’t do it.

Must be because you are… bad?

That’s the prevailing logic here so sure lets roll with that.

You don’t like Raids because you’re just bad at them.

:thinking:

I mean some people can just not enjoy raiding, that’s fair enough to say.

Yeah I’m bad, but was doing +20s every season and got 3k last season in 3 weeks.

No, you are bad not just because you don’t M+. It’s because you only run LFR and Normal raids. It would be a different story if you were at least pushing Mythic raids. You don’t do any challenging content.

Keep ignoring the Tazavesh thing. You ask for challenging untimed dungeons and when they give it to you, you don’t do it.