Just give the alliance high elves already

Like you quit about the sethrak when you realized you lack anything disprove what i said? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That requires admitting he is wrong. He can’t do that obviously!

1 Like

Sure? lol Still didn’t prove anything against Alliance Sethrak, you just proved them not being against the Horde.

More than anything you’ve proven to be toxic and lore ignoring, that’s the more interesting part of this conversation at this point :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Anyway, i’ve proven the points i needed to here, this is just dragging out, gotta go bed or else i’ll have a hard day staying up tomorow, i know no matter what he won’t admit that he’s wrong about literally everything so why waste any more time eh?

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I wonder who is toxic :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

Lol I’m sorry, but this is the part that you haven’t blurted out yet, you haven’t proven anything here other than you ignoring the games lore cause you’re biased towards this topic and have been proven wrong multiple times, exactly like your other ignored troll friend, as everyone can freely see by reading your posts :rofl:, please keep pretending you’ve won, you only continue to help the High Elf cause by having nothing of worth to actually say against them other than lying and spreading toxicity that floods the anti side of this argument, but we’ve known. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

But just in case you do have a point, once again, ill be waiting. :kissing_heart:

The irony is you probably hurt your “cause” more than anything. Literally just look at your own comments and you’ll understand why.

1 Like

THE VIKING ELF STRIKES!
PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!
Having successfully completed another raid, she sails away on her langskip: happily chanting sagas between quaffs of heady ale!
Skäl!
:beer:

6 Likes

Or wait ultil shadowlands launch and play a blonde night elf. They are tall, majestic and got a fair skin tone ;p

1 Like

Well there you go, no need for a copypaste of Blood Elves to be added to the Alliance now is there?

2 Likes

Honestly blizzard is just causing themselves self inflicted wounds…imo

All the allied races from the jump should have not been tied to rep, the amount of friend’s that sub to wow and found out …oh I have to grind out all that rep to play that race…so they unsub after a month…

And honestly I would love to be a fly on the wall when they discussed alliance next race would be a mechagnomes in there get together or whatever they call them… and there freaking rationale on it lol…

4 Likes

Moreso because we already have a copy/paste of Blood Elves in the form of Void Elves

4 Likes

then why you need another? if like you said, they are just a copy/paste that people wanted?

1 Like

Because they joined the horde…?

And they made a compromise with void elves. It’s one of the most played AR’s. They succeeded. Now let’s stop trying to steal one factions race and put it on the other, okay? Thanks.

Your opinion of alliance races isn’t THE opinion. There’s tons of people who love the current alliance races. Just because you don’t, doesn’t mean there aren’t people who do.

2 Likes

honestly… its like a parent caving into a crying tantrum throwing child.
This whole blue eyes for the alliance has been addressed. Take it as it is.

2 Likes

There’s no problem here for Blizzard to provide a solution to.

4 Likes

i know this is hard to imagine, but try. let’s say blizzard gives the alliance mok’nathal and then hints before every new expac, that they’re going to give horde playable ogres. and lets say they use the same skeleton but the features that differentiate an ogre from a mok’nathal, are one day, 15 years of ogre hope later, just given to the mok’nathal as a customization. any chance you’re gonna still believe you’ll get playable ogres after that? thats what has people upset. its the fruition of 15 years of being told maybe later, keep asking, anything’s possible, etc.

2 Likes

Calling High Elves a bad race to add the Alliance is nothing more than just an opinion of your own.

4 Likes

Blizzard : “No they get blue elves we just made up, whiter draenei and gnomes with clamps for hands… heheheh can you believe people pay us for this? AAAHAHAHAH”

3 Likes

Yes, they’re human, but genetically they’re really big, just like genetically the Void Elves are now part Void, just like how genetically all Azerothian Orcs are born with fel tainted green skin, while their Draenor cousins maintain their original skin colors, or just like how genetically The High Mountain Tauren of the Broken Isles have antlers instead of the horns their Kalimdor cousins do. Evolutionary differences, magically produced or otherwise.

I guess One could argue mecha-gnomes aren’t really genetically different, but when you’re over half machine, are you even really a Gnome anymore?