Just give the alliance high elves already

Not mine. It is YOUR logic.

Not once did i say new lore cannot be used to introduce new races.

They certainly aren’t being productive.

We’re just determined to be angry tonight hu?

What do I have to be angry about Cezol?

I am angry as i am without cake and ice cream.

Well in that sense they fit right in. How many years have we been in this holding pattern of bickering?

They point out the aspects of the so called “designs” I am most disappointed in. Kul tirans should be more than just fat humans but that’s what they boil down to. Much like mechagnomes should be more than just diaper gnomes but that’s the visual most people see if they even fiddle around in the creator. Even if they allowed for demechanized parts outside of the diaper it would still ruin it.

1 Like

Pardon me for wanting people to use a spellcheck.

You tell me sir, I’m not even remotely invested in whatever was happening with you before I crashed your pro-Vulpera party.

You can just feel attacked if that’s what it is

So nothing? Why even bring it up in the first place? Silly.

There are several remakes of that board available personally I never got the obsession. It’s way too loud for me to use on a consistent basis. I use a gpro with their "quiet keys further deadened by o rings. It’s not a perfect typing experience and I could probably have a better one with more sound but I prefer a super quiet keyboard. Actually my favorite keyboard sadly enough is the old scissor switch style the razer blades have a similar key setup. However the only tenkeyless style I can find don’t have n key rollover which makes them nearly useless for gaming sadly.

Ppl enjoy vintage stuff I guess.

I got it for free and, might have been a pre-M as I think it was as old as I was and those apparently started in 85. It was solid and worked well.

Yeah like I said I like the scissor style switches because they are quiet I can’t get into vintage stuff because the level of sound gives me splitting headaches. Idk why might be the pitch plus volume.

Just wish someone would make one with n keyrollover that was in that style ideally wireless but could deal without.

Stop attacking people who want them? Your first post on this thread at me was to attack an analogy that fairly accurately portrays the positions of the anti group. Which is screaming toddlers who don’t want to share after being shared with.

Who have I attacked that has wanted High Elves?

No, I attacked your terrible argument which doesn’t work as previously explained. I did not attack you as a person for wanting High Elves. Feel free to ask for them, idc.

Both groups had an equal elf swap with differences from their parent race. You only think this wasn’t the case because you didn’t like what you got.

3 Likes

Wasn’t equal lol.

It was equal. Stop being biased and look at it objectively.

6 Likes

Lore is what Blizzard says it is. It doesn’t have to makes sense, it can even be contradictory.

If it makes business sense, that is all that matters.

Also, nobody here has the ability to grant or deny anyone’s in game wishes, so getting angry at each other is pointless.

Finally, where is this cake and ice cream, I keep hearing about, asking for a friend. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Pretty much this. Nightborne actually have lore and had a lot of time in the spotlight, but Void Elves have a better model and great racials. It depends on which angle you come at it from

5 Likes