Just give the alliance high elves already

i mean your playing ablood elf which for example tried to rejoin the aliance after being cursed with the fel stuff only to be turned away and slaughtered for being different so instead the blood elves joined the horde who dont care if your different because they arnt racist like the alliance

1 Like

Literally did not happen.

thats far from true you should really reserch the lore before spouting bs about it

Why do people keep making Sylvanas masculine? I mean, I’ve seen the rul34, so it’s funny to me, but, like…why? U is nowhere near A on the keyboard.

Too be fair, Tides of War was entirely about Garrosh trying to bomb Theramore, but I get what you’re saying, it was one of my biggest criticisms of Before the Storm honestly.

Anduin got 5-8 chapters to Sylvanus’ 1-2 and in the handful of chapters she is present in, she’s always acting like she’s about to drown a box of puppies.

It’s not. The horde has been doing shady stuff since vanilla.

2 Likes

lmao i see what you did there

yes but the alliance is not any better. plus the horde didnt have a choice. theres countless examples and reasons for why the horde isnt the bad guys of the story. considering you play horde you should know this, but you dont

Think about the average age of mindset of people who find joy in denial. Then think about what you found funny at that age and you get your answer.

…explosives and vandalism?

1 Like

we can hope they just retcon the lore again and give us high elves

1 Like

The horde had choices consistently and consistently choose the how can we make this worse for everyone option. A great example is the purge antis like to bring up Aethas could have tried to stop Garrosh but instead backed down and just hoped Jaina wouldn’t find out.

Also the only reason I’m horde is alliance is basically unplayable unless you have a set group for doing keys and very few guilds fit my times. I actually felt physically ill at parts of the horde war campaign. Like when you murder a bunch of KT to bring them back to use against their own people.

I was more thinking naughty words.

Yeah, Henitai is desperate for that to happen.

1 Like

the only true statement in this is the allaince endgame playerbase being nonexistsant

anyone who thinks the horde are the bad guys knows nothing about the actual lore of the game x3

So you don’t murder a ton of people to find a captain to use in the horde’s war against their friends and loved ones. Interesting. Maybe you should go do the war campaign. You don’t dredge up Jaina’s brother to use as an assassination device that finally made Baine say enough.

1 Like

what sylvanas did and what garosh did are not the horde. the horde turned on both multiple times and openly spoke out against both leader. vol’jhin and bain as leaders have done nothing wrong and actively tried to make peace with the allaince

The horde are the bad guys end of story.

The horde is formed of a race that invaded and tried to kill literally everyone. A race that made a more effective blight over the course of vanilla/bc to try to kill everyone. A race that tortured angels for power and kills their addicts and mind controls their own people.

Ironically of the primary horde races the most monstary trolls and tauren are probably the only non evil races.

1 Like

even anduin says in game that the horde are not to blame for anything that has happened, thier leaders are