Just give the alliance high elves already

They were 2 different people though… one wants high elf for aesthetics, the other for lore.

Apples and oranges really.

5 Likes
1 Like

I never understood that particular phrase. Apples and oranges can definitely be compared. They have the same role. It’s not like it’s apples and hardened concrete.

Go grapefruit!

Both are fruits (pro high elf). Taste/texture different (different reasons for wanting high elf)

3 Likes

Better believe I’m gonna take this out of context.

3 Likes

I just wanna be an elf paladin for the alliance! So if they absolutely can’t put high elfs why not night elf paladins? There’s already one of them in the legion storyline and it makes more sense than tauren or dark iron dwrf paladins that’s for sure. Light of the moon paladins.

3 Likes

We need knight of elune!

4 Likes

Holy Nights*.

Tbh, I want this more than high elves.

But not as much as I want Murlocs.

1 Like

never heard of knights of elune

plenty priests of elune tho

Elune hated Knights. So that is why Tyrande became Darth Tyrande. Because Night “Warriors” in shiny armor.

3 Likes

She’s a moon goddess, of course she loves knights.

1 Like

They see this but Blizzard doesn’t care

1 Like

Did someone say moon knights?

https://i.imgur.com/cA0j5M3.jpg

I always thought tyrande should be a paladin though

Paladins are warrior priests. Tyrande is a priestess of the moon, wielding a bow. she has aura (trueshot). She can heal. (She healed boxigar)

3 Likes

I don’t disagree here. And Night Elves also are pretty much well connected to the Light as they are to Life.

2 Likes

hahaha. i’m a huge star wars fan. i have never seen this lol prolly a good thing :sunglasses:

I’m a watermelon.

2 Likes

Paladin is like a Priest-Warrior

Tyrande was always more of a Priest-Hunter

1 Like