Just give the alliance high elves already

Yes, evidently so. They are allies with the Dark Spear Trolls. THEY EVEN ALLIED WITH THE NAGA AT ONE POINT. Unless you are telling me you have secretly been on Blizzards writing team and have access to special knowledge the rest of us don’t.

Okiedokie.

5 Likes

oh ya got me there. haha

1 Like

Anyways, here is my daily support for playable Alliance High Elves.

10 Likes

It always annoyed me that Anakin stopped being in Star Wars after episode III. He would’ve been epic in episodes IV, V, and VI. :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s weird how there weren’t a small cadre of jedi who stayed good and fought despite turning to the dark being so tempting and easy. Those definitely did not exist nope.

2 Likes

Blaming an Alliance for the actions of a different alliance does seem to line up with that.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what jedi you’re talking about. I just want Anakin to be in those other movies. Its a crime that he isn’t. :upside_down_face:

You say that as if Stormwind wasn’t still part of that alliance. It just wasn’t the big name then.

5 Likes

They weren’t they were decimated and absent because of the actions of vile orcs. Next try.

1 Like

They were still part of it as refugees. And aside from Lordaeron and QT, all of the groups that made up that alliance are part of the current Alliance. So much like the Blood Elves, they renamed themselves after a loss.

5 Likes

Gotta love how willfully dishonest antis are. The majority of jedi fell to the dark side who weren’t killed. (Blood Elves) However there were some who stayed loyal to the light and fought back against the darkness (High Elves/Silver Covenant)

Also your attempt at a gotcha doesn’t work because he took the name Darth Vader before he went full metal. Ie significantly before the end of the movie. Maybe choose a less well known franchise or just one that doesn’t lend itself so well towards a positive argument for high elves.

4 Likes
6 Likes

3 Likes

These stormtroopers?

5 Likes

THESE stormtroopers

3 Likes

I was not expecting that :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

Its almost as if it was a lighthearted joke about how a character changing their name should not confuse people. So dishonest! :rofl:

1 Like

I know this is sarcasm and all, but anakin had spoiled vader as a whole as a character for me.

I had always seen him as a badass. Then the prequels happened and i can never unsee him as creepy and clingy.

Rogue one helps a little. I hated the movie as a whole, but i enjoyed vader’s scenes.

1 Like

so the anti side can cite multiple developers and fifteen years of WC lore, and on the other side we have you pros saying they are wrong. clearly only one side is right and the other is pushing a fanfiction. which one do you think is which

4 Likes