Just give the alliance high elves already

Same thats kinda why I even forgot about it XD

He does need a conduit in that quest. A shard of the item originally used to get Garrosh there.

Still he could probably easily teleport bombs to Alliance cities and he does not need to have been there.

Telemancy just specializes in stable no maintenance portals. That’s why he uses those pylon things.

That sounds like the excuse a lazy Alliance-hating dev would pick to avoid doing important High Elf allied race work.

1 Like

Sounds like all the devs at the moment.

I’m saying it because it’s true.

The alliance has consistently pissed and moaned every single time new races have come out, first because RACIALS OP HORDE BIASqq and more recently ALLIANCE RACES NO LOOK GOOD HORDE BIASqq.

Like, I guarantee you, the alliance could get the most perfect high elves who’s racials cause the actual hardware of horde players on the same server shard to physically fail and people would still cry endlessly.

And that’s not even getting into the plethora of other reasons not to do it.

2 Likes

Oof. So giving the Blood Elves to the Horde was just nothing more but “a pretty race for every guy and there girlfriend” to play.

I’m gonna bookmark that link

2 Likes

Gee.
It’s almost like over the last two expansions we’ve had the worst faction imbalance the game’s ever seen.

I was Horde in MoP.
Ya’ll wouldn’t stop complaining non-stop about Garrosh and Alliance dominating in PvP.

The complaints kept going until Legion until everything just started crashing.

PS: you’re complaining, and constantly non-stop complaining in this thread to the point you’re keeping it bumped. Thanks.

3 Likes

You do know the “Pissing and moaning” comes from the races -sucking- right?

2 Likes

Its like off by 10% at most dude. Vanilla was far, FAR worse, but I don’t hear you whining about that.

And frankly given that NA is the only region where the Alliance isn’t still dominating to this day, its not because the devs are somehow mean to the Alliance. NA people just like Horde better. Deal with it.

5 Likes

Gotta remember, Horde racials were pretty much OP in MoP, (Reason to why many guilds moved over from Alliance to Horde in MoP). The “Every Man for Himself” racial was broken at the start of WoD, but was fixed 1 patch later.

You do know when something is started with “One reason” that that means that there are MORE reasons than just that one?

2 Likes

The alliance came out ahead on racials bud.

Like seriously: vulpera have a ton of QoL things going for them, but their actual value in high end content is pitiful, Maghar only really benefit as hunters and the best thing about zandalari is their channel regen and druid forms.

1 Like

I know. But for that interview to actually say that really goes to show the reason why most of the Horde population is “Blood Elves”.

1 Like

The best thing about Zandalari is the percentual gold bonus. It -really- adds up.

That said, the majority of the alliance players does not seem to like the two ARs they got this expac. We don’t call this “whiny”. We call this “completely missing your demographic”. Blizz does this a lot btw. Just have a look at what happened to HitS.

1 Like

You just don’t get it. We want to play High Elves. Mechanics are irrelevant (except for the BS where Blood Elves are forced to be Horde).

3 Likes

Like, I’m sure you already know this but the mantra of a lot of the more vocal Alliance posters seems to be that they deserve the best of everything

They want to be the “good guys” in every situation

They want every storyline to revolve around the Alliance and if it doesn’t then they’re being screwed

They want the best racials

They want to take whatever they want from the Horde

There’s no pleasing them.

6 Likes

Sounds a lot like the Horde playerbase too. Don’t pretend that sort of thing is “Alliance only” when the vast majority of Horde does it too.

1 Like

The thing is that the three allied races that the alliance wanted weren’t going to happen for quite a few reasons.

• Vrykul are too big to actually fit into a lot of geometry and would thus get stuck in doorways. You could shrink them, but then what the hell’s the point in not just rolling humans?
  • High elves simply don’t have enough to distinguish them from belves to make it worthwhile to add them.
  • Sethrak have stronger ties to horde players then they do alliance ones due to the nature of the Voldun questline.
1 Like

Your tantrum is irrelevent.

5 Likes

I mean sure, there’s selfish horde players and most Alliance posters are just fine, but point me to the thread where Horde players are demanding an Alliance race?

1 Like