Just give the alliance high elves already

Sylvanas started the expansion by literally committing genocide, with most of the victims being non combatants, civilians, and children.

How is that not bad enough to warrant the other leaders leaving her to defend her sewer by herself?

as i said they did though. sourfang left, and the rest couldnt dissagree with her at the time
they abandoned her by the end of bfa though, well moreso she abandoned them but point is they have turned on her now

i love sylvanus but she isnt living past shadowlands, like shes going to die
and we will more than likely be the ones to pull the trigger

Friend, you have been patient AND courteous.
Herewith, my explaination:

If you go to SWEDEN and travel therein; you will eventually come to a place where that pronunciation is used.
If you look closely you will see certain peoples who, IRL, I resemble.
That’s my ancestral home.

TL:DR I has accent.
Skäl
:beer:

1 Like

Uhm the fact that she pretty much had to call them losers and leave on her own shows they can’t have objected too much. Saurfang is one dude, and even Baine who objected to her treatment of Saurfang, followed her until the Derrek Proudmoore stuff.

They are complicit, everyone who followed her up until the end especially so.

1 Like

they had to. as she said to bain. bain could join sourfang and die, or tend to the wounded and save them he chose to not follow sylvanus, but follow the horde which is very different in concept. he chose his people over leaving them to rot with sylvanus.

1 Like

Where is that? I guess Gotland since I’ve heard they’re a bit more unique with speech.

Hey elf lady finally addressed orc though me happy ;)­

1 Like

So they were either cool with genocide, or too cowardly to stand against her.

Lok’tar Ogar.

Nah Blizz just didn’t let us kill her there. I’ve hated Sylvie since Legion.

1 Like

I get focused too easily.
As for where, exactly? Gotaland?
MMMMAAAYYYYY–BBBEEEE.
Skäl
:beer:

I’ve never liked her.

1 Like

i mean yes, when you are given the choce to follow or die, most would choose to follow
most of the people that sided with htler got forced into it for example.
they didnt want to followhim it was that or death
also if he had turned on her all of his people would have suffered to, hes the leader of the taurens the way the horde works isnt the same as the allaince. each faction in the horde leads itself and then that leader answers to the warchief but the individuals answer to their respective elader. so without bain what would happen to the taurens?

1 Like

she was good in legion. up until the burning of the forest she was easily the best character and she continues to be the best character with overall story development only because shes the only one still alive

It is pretty cowardly though, which isn’t what the horde is supposed to be known for.

Honor used to be their thing as well.

1 Like

but as said many times sylvanus took the horde to a place devoid of honor and she did because sylvanus has no honor, she only cares about her own people aka the forsaken

1 Like

Thrall still exists. Thrall has easily one of the best stories in WoW, especially when not counting WoD. But that’s the idea for a lot of characters.

I didn’t like her in Legion because she’s been selfish since after wrath and now she’s warchief. She started raising undead to be her “bulwark against the infinite” so she wouldn’t die and get sent to WoW hell, and she raised undead knowing that’s what she doomed them too.

2 Likes

the undead have a choice though they arnt slaves.
all of the undead besides the mindless zombies are given a chocie to serve sylvanus and the horde, die again, or go do whatever they wish with thier new life

And how does that justify Sylvanas dooming them to WoW hell?

1 Like

She cares about herself and that is pretty much else. Nathanos is the only other person she cares anything about at this point, but I am pretty sure if she had to choose between saving him, or saving herself she’d pick herself.

2 Likes

im unsure thats how that works.
sylvanus is doomed to wow hell because shes died twice and is still alive, also shes has made countless deald with evil gods and stuff. like i am pretty sure sylvanus is an exception