Just give the alliance high elves already

high elves are playable

the blood elves are just the high elves after they changed names and switched sides. confirmed by the character creator when you read the race description for blood elf and enter the game with that character and log into quel’thalas

damn i really am enjoying this side bar. anthropology was always my favorite subject to study in school

2 Likes

yeah i know. i was referring specifically though, to italian americans. seems weird that people who speak the language and are the root origin of the word, latin, in the first place, and who are born and raised in the americas, are not considered latino. i think thats odd.

Well because Italian American usually refers to people from the US, which is not part of Latin America.

2 Likes

we have latinos in the usa.

Ofcourse.

Blood Elves are playable. They do not consider themselves as High Elves.

5 Likes

itd get even more entertaining if it werent for the fact we are not supposed to cover political or topics deemed religious. so i had to drop it hehe. oh you have no idea.

Yes, but they derive that ethnic designation by either coming to the US from Latin America or Spanish speaking peoples from territories annexed by the US from the former regions of New Spain.

are you a high elf fan? we’re trying to take a poll to prove there are more then 10 helfers haha

2 Likes

To be honest Hyper, I can’t confirm how many people are fans of High Elves, as there can be quite a few of them. Some which play the game and don’t bother with the forums, or some from other forums such as the European WoW Forums or MMOChampion.

1 Like

I’m a fan! :smiley:

4 Likes

the guy who founded the helfer discord is from brazil. there was also a guy from like south korea who paid extra to join usa wow forums, just so he could add his voice to others requesting high elves back before void elves were even a thing. we had a few such people from overseas, paying extra sub fee just so they could add their vote. haha. that’s dedication

5 Likes

Def way more than 10 people though that are fans, ye?

2 Likes

yeah, fyre is just being hyperbolic, cause the debate has been going for so long, everyone involved is getting jaded.

2 Likes

Hey we aren’t there yet. XD

just give void elfs light skin color and be done with it cancel it, tell everyone high elves are never coming. just nail the coffin man.

/bats eyelashes

aww, but gosh, i wanna have a pretty elf on the alliance.

night elves are getting prettier everyday but their hands are enormous. haha. could throttle a bear with their bare hands.

U-hu, sure, giving the Horde another formerly-genocidal race will totes NOT blown up in the Horde´s narrative face in a couple of years, amrite?

Do all of us a favor and don´t bring suggestions that frankly are nothing but more fuel to the writer´s decadent lack of creativity. Man´ari Eredar would just be another race that can be easily scapegoated as “the next source on Horde´s n-esim genocidal crusade” in 4 years, so I rather not dealt with them at all.

2 Likes

well, according to horde afficiandos, that’s the theme of the horde, et.al, they are about disparate groups of people, formerly denied entry into the alliance due to their past behavior. and when they turn over a new leaf, the alliance doesn’t trust them, so the horde takes them in.

alliance is depicted as unforgiving, suspicious, and accusatory. though anduin, is none of that.

Is it just?

rephrase the question, perhaps?