Just give the alliance high elves already

I don’t even know what you’re arguing against lol. I’m not arguing against lore, I’m just pointing out that demanding that the faction with the native american stereotypes, the Jamaican stereotypes, and the jewish stereotypes are the bad guys while the extremely European coded faction is the good guys in everything is

uh

problematic

2 Likes

No, but Titan spawn were alien creations on Azeroth, and most of the horde races developed natively. I mean, as far as I’ve been able to find they never really put in an origin for Tauren, other than a “Brann Thinks” So, it’s kind of a bad argument to label the Horde as invaders because of one race being alien when the rest of that faction originated on the planet for the most part (sorry forsaken) I mean, even giving the titan brats a pass, the Draenei even things out to make the Alliance just as alien

Why do I feel like in Ion Hazzikostas’ office there is a big blue button on a pedestal in a glass box that says “FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY”? If he needs to increase subscriptions substantially, he can break the box, hit the button and immediately there is full integration of playable Silver Covenant high elves led by Vereesa Windrunner in game.

Why would a race recolor being added be even remotely a major selling point lol

4 Likes

See, about that…

its the current megathread. if we dont have 1 usually all 10 alliance high elf fans spawn a new one on an alt once they realize the ‘debate’ is dying down after five minutes of nobody talking about their fanfiction

the whole purpose is spam in the hopes blizzard caves and gives the alliance a second high elf model to the hordes(where the high elves are a core race) one

they can pretend and spam all they want that the blood elves, who are the damn high elves, are not a core horde race but the character creation screen disagrees with them. the lore disagrees them and the creators of the lore disagree them

3 Likes

only threads i’ve made are half elves and third faction composed of elves of all kinds.

You’re quoting the bible there mate, modern historians don’t believe any of that.

i learned alot today. anthropology!

:wine_glass:

I am aware of the Ashkenazi. “There are European Jews” is not something from the bible, why would you think that’s what I’m talking about?

There’s a lot more than 10 but hey gotta lie. You might be thinking of the number of alts you use to pretend there is a massive anti high elf faction.

1 Like

was responding to cowthlic who separated the european jewish people from european origin, to suggest europeans are different than jewish people. and though that is accurate to varying degrees, its not entirely accurate. some europeans are also jewish. and not just ashkenazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

We should do a little count. You are a fan, right?

I am a fan.

Anyone else feel like they are a fan?

Let’s see if there are more than 10 :smiley:

1 Like

i am a fan.

2 Likes

The real question is why are you replying to someone that sees stereotypes everywhere.

But do go on, this should be as good as when you tried to explain to me, someone who was born and lives in latin american, how an italian american was latin.

So your argument about numbers… is to attack anti numbers?

You keep going with those strong arguments.

Also, I should point out that, at the very least, whenever the echo chambers are broken and the pros spill to other threads, the opposition it’s quite strong.

6 Likes

well can ya blame me, the word latin, the latin language, are all from italian origin. just seems kinda weird that the people who are like the source document of the title and language, and who are born and raised in the americas, are not considered latino. technically, its the same thing.

Funny how you put it like that. It is like saying 2/3rds of the WoW population is the same person without any proof. So, lets break down the facts for you Fyre:

• Just like the High Elves left, you don’t know many people like to see Alliance High Elves become playable for the Alliance.
4 Likes

It’s because ‘Latin America’ and ‘Latina/o’ refers to regions that were colonised by nations that speak Latin derived languages, which primarily refers to former possessions of Spain and Portugal but also refers to French colonies, including Québec.

1 Like

Are you a fan, Sara?