Just give the alliance high elves already

Same can be said for Shaman, Druid and Paladin.
And Nelfs can also be DHs; in fact Illidan was a Nelf ro begin with.
So…your point?

1 Like

And Thrall is one of the best Horde servers out there. Every guild and person I played with on Thrall have always been very positive and good

2 Likes

Moon guard is beyond dead horde side; me and my guild transferred from their last year due to the drought of players to maintain a core raid team.

So small wonder that you’re seeing a lot of blood elves.

2 Likes

i saw you in darnassus yesterday or the day before on MG

but you logged off before i could say something

2 Likes

WE HAS A WINNAH!
Skäl!
:beer:
gives Hyperspace a keg of the BEST holiday mead!

1 Like

E-begging Alliance to roll Horde didnt help MG Horde I see. But then again that was for RP guilds so…

2 Likes

Her point is that the only race option for playing the best overall spec in the game is belf.

1 Like

aww thanks.

2 Likes

Closes eyes as if in pain: pinches the bridge of her nose.
THAT was one of my little sisters; hopefully she was doing her chores.
Skäl. LOTS of skäl!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

(( Yes the Viking Elf invasion has begun; lots of fun except kind of hard to keep track sometimes lol. As you just witnessed in this thread mea culpa))

1 Like

There isn’t even any interesting or fun RP to be had outside of one guy looking for a tauren girlfriend, if you ask in trade guild for information you get nothing but “go alliance” or “that hasn’t been a thing for like 7 years”.

3 Likes

Aka a moolf.

6 Likes

a moolf. haha. moolf. thats cute. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Moo, bebe.

(Horde alt on MG. Skäl :beer:)

1 Like

I have to try this.

1 Like

In your opinion.
IF we are going to go all ‘lore and faction aesthetic’ (your concepts) then ONLY Night Elves should granted DH status.
In BC/Outland lore, Illidan HATED Blood elves, after many of them defected and became Scryers.

As you can tell by the fact that his council was made up entirely of blood elves.

1 Like

…made before the defection.
Those, he considered to be loyal. Afterwards, not so much.
His character arc was very well-written, back then, in my opinion.
Skäl
:beer:

So… he hates blood elves… except the ones he doesn’t? And correct me if I’m wrong but all blood elves who still served Illidan were ones from before the defection.

black temple is full of blood elves.

2 Likes

That’s sort of my point.