Just give the alliance high elves already

I should reread things before asking. Either way, thanks again.

if you were a high elf in Quel’Thalas or Outland following the Third War, you were around fel energies, and your eyes would turn green.

I feel this point here warrants further discussion.

Case in point the high elf in honor hold. He still have blue eyes.

It’s sort of touched on in a quest that the high elves at Allerian Stronghold use salvaged Draenic arcane crystals to hold back the influence of Outland’s latent fel energy, so it seems likely that’s what they all do.

But I think it’s more just an oversight on Blizzard’s part. How long was Alleria walking on Argus, the single most fel corrupted place in the universe?

I believe this is an intentional change. Iirc alleria was known to have green eyes. Instead of blue.

But… most people associate blue eyed elves with the alliance and green with horde so…

This does makes sense though. I never did level through TBC content via questing.

the only blood elves who drained fel magic became felblood elves, they were red with demonic features, that is what happens with elves with fel magic.

they wee draining mana from mana creatures, there is no “life” energy in the process, mana wyrms are like wild mana elementals.

They learned from Illidan, had the same addiction, the technique must have be something from the highborn too

and by this, there shoul be blood elves with blue eyes that were not on quel’thalas, in fact we have some examples of then.

And it is again, pointless, since the sunwell is already restored, HE/BE eye color should be the same since they both use the sunwell.

2 Likes

The Alliance has high elves, they just use the void now. Because alliance elves are empty inside.

2 Likes

The Blood Elves have also used Demonic magic to help keep there City Together.

I’m right and you’d know it if you’d actually been to both silverymoon and suramar.

theyve also been hooked up to the new sunwell for far longer :call_me_hand:

Its called a joke, good to know you dont know what those are either.

1 Like

The Magisters did. The regular blood elf citizen, not really.

Think of fel like radiation, when you are around it long enough, you start to change. This was in the case of orcs with Rise of the Horde where orcish clans with warlocks in them started to develop green skin way before the blood offerings.

Things like this give me the idea that, Blizzard should start looking into class-based customization allowing warlocks to have more of that fel look to them. Heck DHs and DKs have this somewhat already.

2 Likes

and I don’t want to join the Horde.
So here we are.
And we all know that, in the Great Scheme of All Things WoW, guess which faction ALWAYS gets favored?
#WeWantOurGnomereganBack.

2 Likes

I would be fine with an accessible Mechagon.

1 Like

…and I would be fine with High Elves in the Alliance.
So, here we are again.
We BOTH seem to want something the other side claims.
We BOTH know who Blizzard will favor.
Always.

What does that have to do with Gnomeregan/Mechagon? Thats a really weird bridge.

Because Gnomeregan got blown sky high.

They are also filled with people of some sort of green defect, so I could see the parallel.

A bridge you built.

You talked about Gnomeregan though, when Mechagon exists and isnt a blighted hole in the ground.

I know what you are doing, and its just weird to pivot to “I want high elves” because that only makes other requests or ideas seem invalidated by you because you didnt get what you want.

Imagine if someone did this with class discussions. “You want 2h frost to be viable??? I WANTED HIGH ELVES SO TOUGH LUCK”

Ridiculous.