Just give the alliance high elves already

I’m guessing when you log in and zoom in on your character it makes them actually larger.
:scream_cat:

3 Likes

Lore-wise they’ve been explicitly stated to be a unique species of elf, both by a dev and in Chronicles.

2 Likes

This sounds suspiciously like Fake News…or as the helfers say, ‘trolling’ tactics.

Oh the tragedy!

Petition to remove the ability to zoom begins today!

3 Likes

just roll a void elf/blood elf death knight. gg ez

2 Likes

Yeah, why wouldn’t you just use Facetime?

1 Like

Wait, but if we zoom in on just our femurs…it will make their legs literally larger!

2 Likes

I use microsoft teams. Does it change my model too? or is it still nightborne and void elves?

Now, if i were to zoom in at certain area of this toon, does it make the /waggle even more majestic?

2 Likes

Lorewise they’re basically a common ancestor of the queldorei and the kaldorei, sharing traits from both; the stature and skin tones of the kaldorei with the cultural themes of the high elves.

That this is lost on Monori show’s 1 of a few possibilties:

1. They’re arguing in blatently bad faith.
  2. They didn’t play through either blood elf content or suramar.
  3. They’re a new player who bought an account off of E-bay.

Note, these are not in fact mutually exclusive.

1 Like

I would be careful with that, it might get too large!

1 Like

Monori calling everyone who didn’t like the idea of Alliance HEs homophobes didn’t tip you off to this?

Dude there’s like 4k posts here I can’t read all of them.

1 Like

But think of how many bad analogies to chocolate cake you’re missing out on!

1 Like

On the other hand I’d also not be sighing about how I have to once again explain that nightborne =/= night elves.

1 Like

I especially liked the chocolate cake with sprinkles one.

Everyone knows that but him.

Personally, i would not bother with him anymore. He adds nothing more to the discussion besides accusations of stealing races. First it was blood elves. Now nightborne.

I am starting to see the pattern here.

I feel like if we showed a side by side of the regular human and Kul’Tiran model, Monori would tell us theres no difference either so…

3 Likes

Yeah of course there is. One is the best model in the game, the other is a boring human.

2 Likes

sweats

Oh no, I cant tell which one is which.

3 Likes

1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs. Hmm…

I have come to a conclusion and this is an epic discovery.

We are all using the same model!

1 Like

Hang on I need someone to be good cop so I can brutally interrogate you.