Just give the alliance high elves already

Which is why my “hallowed wand- leper gnome” is for my Horde friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Technically Bretons are half elves, are they not?

Redguard, Argonian, Imperial, Khajit, and Nord

Breton’s are half-mers

I think Bretons are just an Angry bunch of Half Elves.

1 Like

We’re not even including the non playable elf races like snow elves or the dwemer! There are a ton of elves in the elder scrolls…

I thought the Dwemer were known as Dwarves. Unless I am mistaking.

Correct. Also known as “deep elves”

I’ll admit that for me personally elder scrolls gets a bit too nitpicky on races that way. And really since Morrowind that’s kinda disappointed me in how generic a lot of it feels. (I started with that one and that was a more unique take on a fantasy world, and since it was the not as generic mer race that was the main population there that also helped) Just a lot of the races don’t have much difference between them, and for the non-beast races, they’re all pretty similar layouts in general.

Even better, the Orcs in TES are Elves too

“Nothing mods can’t fix!”

-Bethesda, probably

2 Likes

Ah never knew. Only ES game I ever played was Skyrim. There is quite a lot of different types of Elves in the ES Universe.

Can’t believe I forgot the Redguard! I fricken play one in one of my most complete games. >.<

Breton Half-Mer half-human. They count for both. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just feeling vindicated now that everyone’s catching up to my being sick with Bethesda’s lazy reliance on modders to fix their games =p (Seriously, Morrowind with a high res mod ran better than the base game because the modders actually bothered to optimize things that Bethesda didn’t)

1 Like

Gods I’ve been pissed about that from bethesda for years!

Wish they put even half the effort into their games as their modders do.

Hey Tarrok, I still got Akston “Cola with Peanuts” on my mind.

I actually tried it, and ugh… Yeah, never again am I doing that again.

That I’m pretty secure in not feeling the need to check if it’s actually good. Like this product

2 Likes

So it is confirmed. Nuts and Gum would be something he would try.

The universe is doomed

Dunno, I think that’s more a massive texture problem that his lack of tastebuds wouldn’t protect him from

that doesnt really bother me hes been doing that before we even got the new forums but pretending i was hiding is a joke. everyone knew who i was unless you havent been here for the last 2 weeks+. its just funny seeing a couple people pretend they didnt know

maybe their annoyed we’re not posting in their positivity thread and its dead without us

1 Like

And the dwarves!

1 Like