Just give the alliance high elves already

More likely you canabalize your own faction then cause enough of a swing to balance the factions.

Just do it in Shadowlands

9.2 Patch

It’d be more accurate to say we got more gangly blood elves.

Actually 9.1.5 or 9.2.5 would be better for this.

Some of your fellow helfers have a problem with anyone who uses alts, but I’m sure they don’t have a problem with anyone else who agrees with them. I haven’t noticed anyone making rude comments to you about it. :hugs:

1 Like

I’m in this camp! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Trash talking another person on the forums, organizing other people to ‘ignore’ someone is most definitely harassment.
Deal with it.

3 Likes

I’m afraid you will have to be the one to “deal with it” my dear because the mods feel differently even after some of your friends tried reporting my posts. And with that… I think you’ll join your pal on the ignore list so we can stop arguing. You might consider doing the same with me. Then we can both stop “harassing” each other because I certainly feel “harassed” by you.

4 Likes

The only person I have an issue with who uses alts is one specific person because they do it whenever enough people have stopped replying to them and swap to names that aren’t similar in the slightest.

2 Likes

Yes we know you want to deny choice this is very obvious but giving night elves to the horde that was just fine.

6 Likes

Void elves are probably closer to blood elves overall than nightborne are to night elves.

And you know, glass houses and stones

2 Likes

I CAN PLAY AS A NIGHT ELF ON HORDE?!?

WHERE?!

How?

I need to know this secret.

This isn’t Elder Scrolls, where all but 5 races are elves!

1 Like

There are 5 non-mers? I can think of humans, khajit, and argonians, what am I missing?

Humans are split? Nord, breton, Imperial. Then Khajit and Argonian.

But then that’s at least 6 since there’s still the Redguards

I would like to play a night elf druid on horde? Where are they?

There’s a toy you can buy in Azshara that transforms you into one for 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Akston, I wish I never knew about your Coke and Peanut habbit. It is still haunting me to this day.

2 Likes

omg hord bias X(

2 Likes