Just give the alliance high elves already

She’s arguing her opinion on the elves. And doing it without the personal attacks that some of the people arguing with her can’t seem to argue without. All you’ve done here is dump on the thread and act like you’re some heroic savior for making the thread worse than it already is.

6 Likes

How is telling someone who is clearly unaware that it’s her, that it is in fact her “dumping on the thread”?

Psst. Is it wierd i find taurens cute and cuddly?

Have you seen the classic Kalimdor loading screen?

I dont find that weird at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The bit where you threw around a bunch of insults about them? That part maybe?

I mean, if you’re going to hold Fyre to account, it’s not like one of the people you ‘warned’ doesn’t have a particularly good track record about turning their interpretation of ambiguous situations into ‘facts’ to pretend to shoot down arguments with. Gonna say anything to them?

To be fair, that was 1 picture. Thr one fighting the dwarf hunter in the opening cinematics looks so damn huggable!

Also, /moo

I aren’t even mad XD

By all means show me where I “threw around a bunch of insults” about her? You can’t because I didn’t.

As to what other people post? Nope not gonna say anything to them… just like I don’t say anything to you about your questionable interpretations and conclusions. You post on the same character. You don’t hop from alt to alt when people start ignoring you. You own what you say and don’t dodge the ignore list with alts. I can respect you in that regard at the very least.

5 Likes

Everyone thinks tauren are huggable until they get made into a shish kabob on one’s horns.

But I’m sure I’ll hear that since you didn’t call them a name that it doesn’t count.

Then just don’t butt into a thread you aren’t participating in go after Fyre for doing the same thing.

3 Likes

I think y’all need to chill.

Ever wondered how baby taurens look like? Must be real adorable.

You see one in Highmountain, they’re soulless, dead things.

I’m fairly sure I’ve put a few on my BBQ. :octopus:

Like footballs with horns. There’s some at least in the ‘orphanage’ in Outland’s Nagrand

And there and Taunka ones too

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/105612-taunka-orphan.jpg

Oh. You’re right. Totally forgot about that.

Moozy is adorable!

It’s okay, I understand your intentions. I think I knew about the new elf, but I thought you were talking about the orc so a little confusion. It’s appreciated because it gets so bloody confusing when posters hop around, so keeping things straight helps.

No sense going around and around! Saves a bunch of headaches and misery.

Yeah I don’t understand why Blizzard won’t do this. Add high elf in alliance will attract more players for fraction balance. And Blizzard probably makes more money. And players are happy. Don’t see why Blizzard just won’t do it.

1 Like

Adorable i say.

I’ll post where I please, when I please thank you very much.

As to what you quoted… the closest thing to an insult among the posts you’ve shown is where I call her posts inane. Which, in my opinion, they are. I am allowed to have an opinion aren’t I? :roll_eyes:

Look I get it. You want to defend her because she supports your cause and you like seeing her push people’s buttons. But the truth is you know I haven’t actually posted insults towards her in this thread. You wanted so badly for it to be true, but as we can see by what you quoted, it isn’t.

You basically just said “But I’m sure I’ll hear that since you didn’t actually insult her that it doesn’t count”… and you know what… you’re right! It doesn’t count! Why? Because I didn’t insult her like you claimed I did. See how facts work? :smiley:

9 Likes