Just give the alliance high elves already

No that’s okay. It’s just sad regardless.

Agreed. Her characters make up about 85% of my ignore list.

1 Like

haha. well i have some good shoulders on right now. see my armory . those are some shoulders. have their own built in waterfall lol

how is someone changing the character they post on sad? this rogue is new and i liked her avatar. plus everyones been calling me fyre on this chr for a few weeks now. not sure why people are pretending this is news

No, elves already have a unique class. God knows they don’t need another population boost by giving them a second.

Necromancer or tinkers or riot.

4 Likes

dont feel bad. i have a bunch too. i’m always working on their mogs cause i’m constantly adding new moggable items, so whoever i’m working on, thats usually who i post on. so gots like 20 different characters i post on, some more than others.

i dont and everyone knew

just being friendly. relax.

1 Like

well i was accused of hiding and we all know i wasnt

look i was hiding

whats my name? is my name nicodemus or kirela? no? gads. cant even be nice to ya.

1 Like

To be fair, he has people literally organising harassment against him in the thread, you can see why he might be a bit defensive.

5 Likes

i was defending her. she bit my head off. i’m headless. haha

I’m not saying you did anything wrong. I’m just saying old mate might be a little sensitive at the minute, for want of a better word.

Voldemort posts here?!? Yowza, I need an autograph.

No, seriously, though. How do you tell who belongs to a single account? I mean, it’s easy to say this, but, I prefer to verify these things myself.

Your daughter is amazing. :rofl:

Well the poster he’s harassing tends to be pretty open about the fact that they end up on a lot of characters and has tended to mention the fact now and then. So that’s the easiest way.

If not, go to the profile and check the pet collection, there’s enough combinations that if they have the same team and the same pets in the same position it’s a pretty safe bet it’s the same account.

2 Likes

Erm, that does not work on anyone who actively fights with battle pets on world quests or is perpetually hunting and leveling pets for the AH (like me!). Different teams are needed for different pet bosses. To me, it seems speculative at best. I would not accept it as definitive proof.

There’s more than just the team on the first screen. So the team, and then I should have said the first row or two of their full collection to be clearer.

Also it really makes it easier if they’ve renamed some of their pets.

Achievements. Generally you can go off achievement points, but if you want to make sure you can inspect them and make sure they’re all the exact same. If their profile is hidden, just do an armory search.

This too. Same battle pets, same level, abilites, and names.

to be fair, ikky pet is gonna be on alot of people’s team as an opener cause he puts a nice debuff on

Mounts are a good one too. The chances that someone will have the exact set of 300 mounts is astronomical.

1 Like