Just give the alliance high elves already

So, when you’re looking to boost the alliance numbers, it’s a bad thing if races on the alliance also appeal to people that play horde?

Justice would be if Aethas had his head stuck on a pike while High Elves and Blood Elves had a party because the coward ensured more war when he could have tried to stop Garrosh.

1 Like

Considering they will just tourist it yes. What you need to appeal to are the people who were forced to go horde so that they push guilds to come back most of those people are playing blood elves. There is a reason the horde is 40% blood elves now.

She did quite literally nothing wrong blame your cowardly former council member who allowed Garrosh to make use of a neutral city to move his wmd and thought well Jaina will just give me a slap on the wrist.

Well since what has them over on the horde isn’t really anything to do with character design or lore, it’s not like any race is actually going to fix the population problem until the attitude of the playerbase towards the chances of alliance in some high end content changes

It stopped being their city when they helped a madman smuggle a wmd through it and were too cowardly to say no. At that point they forfeited any right to live in a neutral city.

the problem with this kind of thinking is why are they different from their own race? why couldnt a blood elf also have this?

look its already over. development said alliance high elves would blur the lines between the factions. to paraphrase, the pale, tall, majestic elf fantasy is available on the horde for anyone to play

you would have to change them dramatically something that a normal high elf could never get without becoming something new. you know, like a void elf

1 Like

I disagree. Varian was against the purge of dalaran.

The purge is what stopped blood elves rejoining the alliance.

Also, guy withdrawing from bank was killed in the process.

2 Likes

I didn’t say it would fix it I said it could help at this point anything that can help should be explored which is not throwing dev time into another sub 1% playrate race like diaper gnomes and fat humans. People will tourist on them and then not play them again because very very very few people actually want to main walking jokes and regular gnomes already exist for those few.

How to put this.

He was a horde sympathizer and a traitor. I have zero sympathy you want to blame someone for his death blame Aethas who was too cowardly to do what was right.

No you really wouldn’t and it won’t be over until blizz gives the alliance high elves which is why you desperately fight against it every single day. Because by god that’s your vanilla ice cream and no way kid b can have it even though you already got his chocolate cake. Because by god you are special and they were just an accident.

2 Likes

By that logic, jaina would have killed ALL sunreavers in the city instead.

Even varian was against the decision of the purge. It was rash, and not well thought out. Innocents were killed.

1 Like

your damn right its our vanilla flavor. and we never got your chocolate cake we got a strawberry shortcake of what we actually wanted

look when we got our vanilla flavor, you had 3. and you basically said hey i want that flavor too otherwise its not fair

1 Like

The only people who were killed fought back

No you got chocolate cake with sprinkles alliance got freaking blueberry sherbet something literally nobody wanted.

you had human night elf and draenei

horde had 1 pretty race

Lol. Im sure the guy withdrawing from the bank was doing something extremely wrong to warrant a death sentence.

Haha I love the Sethrak! They’re cute snake people, only love exists in my heart for them. I would like to see the Sethrak as a playable race too, maybe then I’d actually start an allied race character lol

2 Likes

And now you have NB, BE, Vulpera, and Pandaren to give Horde everything they could honestly want alongside the Tauren, Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, and Forsaken.

This isn’t Vanilla anymore. If this is a deep seated grudge over Humans and NEs then I think it’s time to let it go. The Horde is fine now.

Really though, there’s too many damn elves in game as it is

3 Likes