Just give the alliance high elves already

Ion: “Elite-Crack Squad”

You know what a squad is?

EDIT: Here, let me tell you.

squad noun a small group of people having a particular task

We still have the Highvale Elves, and they are bigger than a “squad.”

We still have the Silver Covenant and they are bigger than a “squad.”

1 Like

look we have had a developer comment on their status since their introduction announcement and youre choosing to blatantly ignore it

have a nice day

2 Likes

Hohoho. You’re ignoring everything quite well. Oh wait, because in Fyres mind, it has to be her way of the game. “What she says have to go.”

They have yet to find a way to replicate it.

if thats the implication you want to take from steve danusers interview, you do you av :+1:

they didnt bother to explain how that was even possible since it was a freak accident to begin with. the void elves barely escaped it and then only did escape because of alleria’s intervention on our behalf. are the devs saying someone over at telogus rift has learned to do what alleria did? there’s nothing there. no explanations whatsoever.

the process seems simple enough. nuke an elf with void energy until they start turning blue

we seem them converting wildlife hatchlings and raptors in zuldazar assaults along with increased numbers within their own ranks themselves. they sacrificed a ‘crack squad’ itself during the alliance war campaign

can you imagine the outrage if blood elves had been introduced with so many loose ends just swinging in the wind.

Except, you can nuke anything with Void Energy and they still won’t turn blue.

It was the Void Etherals that transformed them, not exactly the Void itself.

1 Like

problem is, they arent telling us, the void elf players, any of this. all we see are some velfs studying the effects of the void. no one is actively being converted. there’s no velf making device in the rift. this is all just tossed into the aether by the dev you quoted without anything in the actual game, depicting it

because? i don’t know how suddenly something Ion said made you guys so boastful when most of the HE people made everything they could to disregard his words, and say he don’t know what he is doing for the past 2-3 years, things didn’t change much for your cause

it is not because nightborne and night elves are clearly different races, with different appearance and different thematic as wel, high elves and blood elves are exactly the same race with the same appearance and the same thematic, making this false analogy is disingenuous

nightborne and night elves is the same as void elves and HE/BE, you don’t get the same race, but a edited one with different thematic

4 Likes

That is because it is the Void Etherals that changed the Void Elves. Not the Void Magic itself.

so what did we do, capture void ethereals to do our bidding?

is there a citation only void ‘etherals’ know the process or are required?

1 Like

The void elves are not recruiting, but they are open to those who share similar interests. Their research has attracted other elves to Telogrus, with both blood elf scholars and high elven wayfarers arriving to study the ways of the Void. They are trying to find out if they can reproduce the original process that transformed the void elves.

Notice that part at the bottom? Now I know you aren’t familiar with sources, but unless you have one that shows they have figured out how to, and no your headcanon is not a legit source, I’m going with the information we do have.

8 Likes

Well, don’t appear so that there is much really to go by with the Void Elves recruiting. Only reason why Alleria hasn’t transformed to be blue/purple like every other Void Elf, is because she wasn’t transformed by the Void Etherals.

The playable Void Elves were, which is why we’re blue/purple.

shes quoting a dev who claims we’re making new ones. how? i dunno.

They start out as a small group,” Danuser continues. “But it’s natural as other elves have found out about them — elves who are interested in new sources of magic, power, or opportunities — would see if they could undergo a similar process. They’re not … recruiting , necessarily, but they’re open to those who show a similar interest.”

if you want to twist danusers words to say the implication here is that they are still clueless how to recreate the process and new void elves are just magically appearing from nowhere, well thats perfectly in line with pros do already so im not surprised

maybe one day theyll tell us how but the implication is they can. i dont really care. ill just let his quote speak for itself

1 Like

Unless it’s actually ingame, I don’t really care. The devs need to relearn “show, don’t tell”. In all aspects of the game, tbh.

1 Like

She never quotes anything. She never provides a source. The last time I asked her for one she throws dictionary definitions at me which didn’t even prove her point, just the opposite, mixed with her usual incoherent fanfictions.

1 Like