Just give the alliance high elves already

No I actually love you guys, I’m just very reactionary <3.

1 Like

That’s ok, I don’t like green people. Especially all those green people that come from Durotar.

There Zug Zug made me Chug Chug. It wasn’t pleasent.

1 Like
https://youtu.be/yswGnzDazdY?t=33

We’re the sexiest men so everyone loves us :fire: :fire:

Me love Carrie too.

2 Likes

So with the chain taken care of, I just need butter and goblin jumper cables.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I disagree. Tauren are the sexiest men but that is only because they can supply the beef.

1 Like

They don’t have the shoulderpad size.

We have spikes. Everywhere. We can spare a few.

What has this thread become.

1 Like

LGM

Ok but Tauren are in touch with their feelings.

Garrosh edge-lord himself into an early grave. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Green Jesus is waiting here to save your soul.

what does this even mean? i went ahead and googled it said Last Glacial Maximum. so that’s what this thread is now. maybe a little more interesting than waffles?

So you suggest two new races, one with an existing skeleton from blood elves and what not, while also requesting Sethrak?
Two things are wrong with this.

1. You didn’t even bother equalizing it for the Horde. The horde would be down 2 allied race candidates. Who would they get? I am an Alliance player and this would be vastly unfair for the Horde.
  2. The way Sethrak is made (with the tail and the neck) I highly doubt blizz are going to go through all that work to redo most (if not all) the armor to fit a very low demanding playerbase.
1 Like

Little Green Men. I don’t look at Orcs as Big.

1 Like

This is probably a better example of the similarities between certain Night Elf and Nightborne skin and hair options:

10 Likes

Their lore has them set to go Horde, it’d make no sense for them to choose Alliance over Horde right now. Plus, I don’t see any new lore for them being written soon, and the next time it is I imagine they’ll be neutral. If, it ever is.

I knew something was wrong with nightborne ears. Lol

le gasp

It’s like they took a Night Elf, gave it a bit more of an airbrushed effect, and decided they were done and it was “different”.

4 Likes

Green Jesus could try and save my soul, but he’ll have to convert to Void in order to find my soul.

No he won’t, Green Jesus loves all and converts all. Green Jesus is pure. Green jesus… is green.

Nah. He isn’t an “organic” orc.

Yeah I know that, man, but I don’t think the topic creator knows that and he thought Sethrak would be Alliance, which doesn’t make any sense. Then again, they did pull a rabbit out of their hat for Void Elves, not to mention a nonsense betrayal from Tyrande that swung the Nightborne to the Horde so I guess they can do anything. shrug