Just give the alliance high elves already

just fyi, this is what your character makes me think of

so do i get your approval? high elves with hooves, lil forearm fur. maybe a mustache, but that option can be turned off. tribal theme, option for armpit hair.

But Eredar would definitely make the Horde sexier. Maybe even too sexy.

I don’t wanna say “facts” but facts: Zandalari are indeed the sexiest race, and I am not even into tusks. They serve it piping hot.

Dude, if I am framing the conversation -this part of it- as a lore and fact based elucidation of current lore and if it allows for High Elf playability, you have two options:

-Try to come up with current lore reasons why High Elves can’t be a playable race -they aren’t any-

-And understand that “lore based reasons why HE’s can be playable” barely matters and that it’s evident that gameplay>lore in this case. So why bother engaging with the specific scope of the argument on the first place?

I should send you my Rastakhan rule 34.

I have never felt more seen.

You should.

1 Like

Where the hell did this point even come from and what relevance does it have to me?

Oh most definitely. As much as i hate sharing models, i will be bias and say eredar is fine.

That way, i could play this sexy model without having to worry if my friends ever come back.

Space goat master race!

I shall pretend not seeing this.

It’s literally what I have been talking about for like… 2 hours.

How are you missing the point this hard?

Truth Talk: Draenei are my favorite Alliance race; I have like… 5 Draenei (between both flavors) so if Horde got another one… this B would paint himself red all over and sayonara y’all.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for this orcs are waiting for you :fire: :fire:

https://imgur.com/a/2iA0uSA

Oh you saw it, and you know you want that hot zandalari action too :fire:

I’m not sure if you’re serious or facetious. :thinking:

Nononononono

It’s what you’ve been trying to shoehorn this debate into for that period of time. You keep bringing it up and trying to constrain the argument into it. That nitpicky aspect of the issue is outside any point I’ve been trying to get you to realize.

I’ve been wondering the same about you for what, days or weeks now?

Hon that’s what *I * am talking about. If you don’t care for it why are we even… talking?

Is it really possible we are talking about two different things and not realize until now? Be honest.

1 Like

Orc men are most definitely the manliest of all races, be it horde or alliance. My topless orc shaman can testify to that.

Sexy though, nothing comes close to space goats. And their accent. Phew.

You can’t handle the truth!

I’m sure talanji would appreciate that rule 34.

This is most likely it, seeing the both of you going back and forth.

1 Like

Wrong. Orc accent best. Puny draenei accent no can compare to orc accent. Me big strong, and bigger -sexy-, and orc know how to SMASH draenei well, me have good experience.

True tho :fire: :fire:

Kinky.

One does not simply resist the waggle.

Hard to tell. But it gets my back up when I’m discussing subjective matters like should this happen, and I am told that my subjective reasons I feel that it is a risk and one which I do not trust the writing team to land are just wrong and completely invalid.

And if it will make you happy (and if I parse it finely enough) I can’t think of anything in the story as it is now, that in universe would preclude that from happening. I also feel that really isn’t relevant to the issue of should that happen. And that concerns about how the change from NPC to PC could interfere with planned plots, or be done with the same kind of eye to the players as the War of Thorns, are valid concerns for players to have. And I admit that there is no way to know before hand IF that will happen. But I will fight to the death that it is indeed a fact that I have a very low amount of confidence in the writing team to do so in a way that does not step on other players story.

:wink:
I know how to give female draenei their own path of glory

https://imgur.com/a/TNRkwnB

Look at that picture of me. That heavy jawline. Those pristine, beautiful white teeth. The soft, green skin. The sharp, pointy ears. The golden eyes, the pronounced cheeckbones. You can’t resist the green.

1 Like

I mean, indeed, what either thinks “should” happen is an entirely different conversation than I was having.

You know, I disagree -subjectively and all, don’t worry- for a simple reason:

It’s seems just like more effort than the devs put on allied races if High Elves end up affecting BE lore on any meaningful way. Like… why would they start now when VE’s only got a heritage armor.

Like I legit don’t think of an actual scenario where Blizzard makes HE’s so relevant that it comes close to hurt BE narrative. Like I literally think that at most they would give HE’s a hub in the Hinterlands and be all “yay we are happy here!” for like, honestly? the end of WoW.

Cue to the countless post of people being “High Elves haven’t done aaaanyyyythiiiing since they were introduced”

5 Likes

Be mersmerized by the waggle

Not pretty elf lady, 0/10.

1 Like

This thread needs to be mana-bombed now so every other alternative universe that exists of it is deleted too.

2 Likes