Just found out

You can run ZF, Mara, BRD, etc as 10-man raids, and get full access to anything that drops in there, including the felwood tokens.

This wasn’t a thing in Classic, where they were all capped to 5. What gives? Why would they implement this change?

Edit: You always could zone into dungeons up to Mara with up to 10, and with up to 5 for max level dungeons. I was mistaken.

SoD level bracketing just makes this a weird interaction since these dungeons weren’t max level before.

you’re welcome to log into era and do it as a 5-man as much as you’d like

why are we taking what they do on an experimental, temporary server that is probably halfway over at this point seriously?

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You guys need to pipe down with the era talk.

Why would this change be made to SoD? What does it serve except completely trivializing the dungeon grind?

Because every classic andy comes in here and starts their QQ with “Well in ERA this isn’t how things x y z were done/designed…”

You can do 6-9minute ZF runs as a 5 man. Does it really impact you in any way that some groups are running 10man and getting their 1-2 pieces of gear maybe a couple hours faster on a server that will be wiped in 6 months ? My god man. 4600+ posts mainly meat riding era principles gotta be some kind of illness.

2 Likes

You’ve got nothing valuable to say.

It is a bad change made for legit no reason at all.

With all these grinds trivialized or outright removed, what the hell is left in the game? How are you advocating for this? Why not make it uncapped?

Era servers.

2 Likes

Anybody interested in talking about why they would raise the cap unannounced?

doing quests in a 10-man BRD or LBRS would be nice. I hate doing LBRS in particular due to unresolved trauma from 2004-05.

Princess is the best way to farm those offerings.

Literally 8 minute runs

Can’t complete quests.

we asked for 10man raids. here you go.

Because they locked gear that every melee wants behind running 12-36 of these dumb half-dungeons for Wild Offerings.

Which is why it would be nice.

Nobody does BRD (the entire thing) as a 5-man.
Nobody would do 5-man LBRS if not for the UBRS ring and Onyxia quests .

So they added a grind, then raised the cap to make the grind they just added easier? :rofl:

I’ve run dozens of LBRS. It’s a great dungeon.

So we can take up to 10 for Princess runs to get the Offerings?

Yep. I guess this is half PSA half WTF

1 Like

do you not remember the classic(not vanilla) release where the levelling meta was 10 man sm cause they didn’t adjust raid exp? so many people hit 60 by 10 manning 5 mans before it was nerfed

I remember dungeons being capped to 5 actually.

muh era syndrome

1 Like

I thought al dungeons in Vanilla could be done in a 10 player Raid as well.

1 Like