Just Curious: Will Void Elves Be Given Normal Hair Options?

No I mean you have 2 things to say before you start repeating yourself.

Yes, I just reread your reply and misunderstood. :wink:

You are a Blood Elf Paladin, you are the epitome of purity. But no, there aren’t HE with black hair. There wasn’t even Blood Elves with black hair until the customization upgrade and people wanted High Elves way before that.

Now this is beyond amazing. I am spamming with alts. :rofl:

Clearly you and I have different levels of devotion to a fictional race or faction.

Blizzard destroyed the distinction with skin tones. Blizzard crushed the distinction the moment a Blood Elf and a Void Elf could look the same cloacked in armor. And you are making up a novel of me spamming with alts because I said I’d like Jet black hair (Which Blood Elves didn’t have until now) on a Void Elf.

Calm down a bit.

Found the guy who knows nothing about lore.

Oh I do know about Lore. You’re not the Pre Burning Crusade Elves anymore.

You’re Humans of the Horde now.

Imagine playing on a RP server and not knowing lore.

Whatever you say, non purity sue Elf who keeps syphoning energies from naaru and stood in TBC era. :rofl:

Was fun “debating” with you.

I found out why void elves community never get more haircut or color tune because some horde elf toxic fan base gonna to protest and crying.

Just look at how Zandrae fight back every void elves in the comment,
and you will know what I means.

2 Likes

Right? If they give upgrades to one race that came with the void elves it makes no sense to not give them all new options. The fact the void elves are getting new looks and not the other races is a clear message that blizzard is catering to the whole “we want blood elves on alliance too” debate.

Yet you are sitting here demanding high elves because you want to play a perfect pure blonde haired blue eyed pale elf on the pretty faction and are hysterical that you can’t.

Engrish.

I don’ think Blizzard didn’t give jet black hair to us for them. Because if it was by the Blood Elf community, we would’ve never gotten skin tones which is more brutal than a hair color.

And Blood Elves didnt have black hair until now either.

But the crusade for a hair color is amusing.

1 Like

Show me where I demanded a High Elf and where I demanded Blonde color, because I am starting to think you’re just trolling to this point.

high elf fans: Hair color is not that important. Why do you care so much about it?

Also high elf fans: hysterical OMG I needs all the Blood Elf hair colors right now or I can’t play the game it’s so important.

Anti Blood Elf people are so cringe.

1 Like

you want a normal hair option the color doesnt matter

the line is drawn at normal hair and color of any sort. thats pretty much a major selling point for the blood elves now

1 Like

And I want a High Elf for wanting a normal hair color?

Do you realize even Death Knights have black hair? :thinking:

Let me get this straight, the line is not drawn on being the same body and having the same skin. No no no, the line is drawn at a hair color.

1 Like

Don’t take serious to him,

He just a tryhard to against the Velfs community demands with any reason.

2 Likes

Don’t take seriously to him. He hates Blood Elves because they went Horde and has personally vendetta against us.

if its not a big deal then whats all the fuss about?

I have a Blood Elf, or two, or three, thanks. I just don’t get so invested in a fictional race as to say “Omg you want High Elves!!!” just because I said "I’d love to have a jet black color.

I am not making a fuss out of it. You’re the one who went beyond saying I am spamming with alts and stuff just because I had the audacity of saying I would love to have jet black hair.

Not even blonde, no. It doesn’t matter that I said I don’t want blonde, I am spamming with alts demanding High Elves because I want black hair.

Who’s making the fuss?

1 Like

If you really hd Blood Elves you wouldn’t be on an anti-Belf crusade.