Just Curious: Will Void Elves Be Given Normal Hair Options?

What if I want ghostly pale skin tone + jet black hair? :thinking:

Those that want High Elf look alike will mostly be blonde. And I hope we don’t get blonde hair.

They admitted to using alts in another thread iirc (as well as had people call out their alts / liking of their own posts) / and defending alt flagging.

I take notice of anything that doesn’t uphold conversations in good faith. I wish there was more good behavior for sure.

I respectfully don’t agree and I’m free to not agree.

I haven’t watched him closely. If someone says a toon is their main I generally take it at face value if the toon is max level. shrug

I’m not disputing what the persons main is personally, just that they engage in this other behavior as well which is why someone would be suspicious of them like seen above.

Someone blocked me right after my server transfer cuz I was and I quote, a low post count alt troll. This toon has posted on this forum for a thousand years. Been more touchy about stuff since that happened.

How it unfair to comparison with blood elf ton of hairstyles?

Have you ever heard of Allied Races?

Nightborne and Void Elves are Allied Races.

Blood Elves are a core race. You’re demanding apples when you’re oranges.

what if i want to play an elf transformed by void magic with purple skin and weird hair?

but my answer to your question would be, play a blood elf with black hair and pale skin

no they will mostly have natural hair and colors as a blood elf

Simple solution, More customization to all Allied Races.

When Nightborne get everything Night Elves get and Blood Elves actually get a full customization pass instead of having half the dev time on them stolen to cater to Void Elves then you can make demands.

Several core races didn’t even get a full customization pass. I don’t know why Void Elves think they are so special that they deserve to cut in line before it’s even time for Allied Races to get customization passes.

1 Like

It’s wild to me that there are at the very least 3 threads on this topic with hundreds of replies (like how much do you really have to say on this topic before you just start repeating yourself??) and the reality is we probably won’t get any more updates as far as customization goes for the rest of the expansion.

2 Likes

Eh, Blood Elves don’t have ghostly pale skin, Void Elves does.

The point of my post is that Blood Elves don’t hold the trademarks of any color, let alone black who fits more the Void than Light blonde themed race.

I can buy you hair styles, classes, even eyes. But not hair colors, any race can ask for hair colors.

Jet black, red, white, purple, blue, these are colors that fit the Void Elves. A hair color won’t erase what was erased already. But like I said, no Blood Elf has the skin color my Void Elf has, so a Belf Warlock would not be what I’d want to play (or ask to play).

They don’t fit Void Elves. They fit the high elf fantasy that three people and their alt army are trying to force Void Elves into.

Like 2, but luckily it really cuts down on the time you have to think about posts when you’re repeating yourself from two weeks ago tbh.

2 Likes

I dunno. You’d have to ask the players who are against it since they usually have the most replies.

1 Like

Have you seen a black haired High Elf? Because I haven’t.

I probably have I just haven’t been paying attention because I don’t like purity sue elves.

they have pale skin. if you want to be a ghost idk what to tell you. you have void corrupted skin

you can spam on as many alts as you like, but blizzard obviously agrees with our interpretation that void elves must be visually distinct from blood elves. hence no normal hair colors that have zero reflection of the void

No, three minimum right on the front page-- I just muted all 3.