Just Curious: Will Void Elves Be Given Normal Hair Options?

Ok, you definitely are trolling. I applaud your skills though. :rofl:

Actually I’m not.

I’m sick of high elf fans making threads like this demanding everything Blood Elves have. You may claim to only want black hair but you’re posting on the side of destruction of Blood Elves.

Ok, first of all, I am not asking for the destruction of the Blood Elves. That will never happen.

Second, I vouch for Void Elves to be separate t Blood Elves, I love Void Elves, they are more interesting than both, High and Blood Elves.

And third: Ok, I don’t want Blood Elf black hair anymore. I want the black hair of the Night Elves.

Better now?

I don’t know why you raise it to “Anti” level ? Trying to mislead the reader and make conflict to two fiction?

No one anti blood elf and all comment went through just want more haircut or color tune

And We are the Ren’dorei!

Quel’dorei just a myth now.

If you are demanding Blood Elf assets you are a part of the problem. Full stop.

Because it is anti-level.

12 month necro? From you?

Surprising.

1 Like

Not necessarily. Blood elves were added to the horde when the alliance had elves, and horde getting a similar addition brings more options to players and their chosen factions. Blood elves, by default, have green eyes and hair color of any fantasy version of what a human looks most like. There would be no reason to have blood elves with multi hair colors over the general colors people are born with, so having a fantasy in the same existence as what is happening with these elves is ridiculous.

Void elves came with purple skin and different hair colors and glowing purple-toned eyes The fact blizzard is only giving new looks to void elves at the same time you can easily find alliance going on and on over what they want for void elves and its clearly a popular fantasy role if Blizzard is catering to them only. They didn’t come with normal skin or blue eyes or purple high elf eyes, yet they now have it because of? The alliance wants to live their high elf fantasies, which does not mean horde who play blood elves are in the same boat. Blood elves were never revamped.

So, the people begging for high elf look-a-likes and want the race they got to be changed to fit that role, and horde roll blood elf, the ones with X fantasy are literally the ones prying for the changes.

Man… Sighs

Claiming that someone in support of void elves getting normal hair options is somehow automatically in support of the downfall of the blood elf race is the most hilarious and inaccurate take I’ve seen, thank you for making my fairly poor day a little better.

4 Likes

Oh hello there an anonymous classic alt.

Agreed. Some people take this game way too seriously

are you saying it wouldnt cheapen blood elves further? :thinking:

I bet he has a red “Make the Alliance Great Again” hat.

3 Likes

Void elf eyes were blue.

Purple is new.

Imagine being branded a decent person because you want to protect something you love from a bunch of people who make incessant demands for its destruction.

1 Like

It just fun to look at how easily Velfs community customization demands to make horde snowflakes booming in this post.

It just fun to look at how easily the Anti-Belf community customization demands to make high elf snowflakes booming in this post. Whatever that means.

That actually is Alt-right language, and you shouldn’t use it.

3 Likes

He’s based and red-pilled. It’s clear from his dogwhistles like “sjw” and “snowflake.” His other hobbies include demanding walls and raiding the capitol.

3 Likes

Hmm 300 comments you got a quarter.

i don’t think you even qualified to say so