Just can't figure out how to submit a ticket

I have tried several times over the past few days to submit a ticket and seem to just caught up in a cycle. With that said, if it’s actually gone through, I’ve seen no indication. I’m NOT trying to resubmit the same thing over and over just to get it through properly once. I don’t recall the exact things I’ve gone through just know it isn’t showing in My Tickets and I’ve seen no confirmation information nor any such. If you can simply help walk me through how to properly do it, I’ll be satisfied. I need to report that Furious Howl on a hunter is not working. It usually doesn’t work at all “automatically” but will work when applied manually. IF it works automatically, it only works for like 5 seconds most of the time. Perhaps it’s user error and I really just don’t understand the ability but I find that hard to believe. Not impossible. I can hear and see the wolf howl, but no buff. Any constructive comments will be appreciated. IF it turns out those postings on the Customer Support page have gone through and I just don’t know it, I apologize for multiple posts.

Thank you for all the responses! Not realizing the “bug issue” thing seems to have been my problem.

You can report bugs through the “submit bug report” button ingame, Customer Support will not take any tickets about this. Or the bug report forum.

If you’ve done so succesfully and it’s deemed fixable/priority it will be in the next patch if they managed to fix it. You will not get a personalised response or ticket overview unlike a GM ticket.

6 Likes

Have you posted in the Hunter forums to ask others if this is working for them? It’s a great way to get assistance with in-game mechanics and hopefully, another hunter may have a solution for you. Alternatively what you are reporting is a Bug that goes in the Bug report forum or you can do an In-game bug report. There is not feedback for Bug reports unless they need more information from you about the bug. Good luck to you.

4 Likes

This is why it’s not allowing you to submit a ticket. Tickets are not how they accept bug reports. You can either report it in the Bug Report forum or through the bug reporting portion of the in-game suggestions/feedback/bug submission interface.

Just to explain it, only Devs fix bugs. GMs only answer tickets. So by submitting a ticket, it’s going to someone who has no hand in fixing the issue. That’s why it’s putting you in an endless loop of sorts rather than giving you the option to submit a ticket about it.

8 Likes

This should still be up to date:

3 Likes

That was a great reply. Unfortunately, it seems from the other replies, it’s what I wanted but not what I needed. I will know what to do in the future for an issue a GM can actually help with and thank you for that!

3 Likes