June Trading post

And who defines that, exactly?

1 Like

The viewer

well lemme seeā€¦you want the short list or the long list?
short list=egads, no short list is possible.
long list=too long for forums. lol

Oh hey was waiting for this one for my bingo card. Nice

1 Like

Ah okay, so you donā€™t see the problem when every gay relationship is somehow ā€œpanderingā€.

1 Like

Noticed that it is usable by level 1 toons, for whatever itā€™s worth.

Never said every gay relationship was pandering, you two are really good at building straw-men to burn.

Uh huh :yawning_face:

1 Like

our chaffeur driven side car motorcycle goes normal mount speed, usable from level 1. if they doing turtle, its gonna have to move. :smiley:

1 Like

No, you donā€™t understand, all the faux crusaders are SO SO BRAVE fighting this battle in 2023.

Itā€™s like travelling to modern day Japan as an American and saying that america could beat Japan in a war. Fights over, the good side won, thereā€™s no real danger and no real conflict, just a bunch of posturing so self aggrandizing people with absolutely nothing going on in their lives can fantasize that they are noble crusaders.

I mean it would probably just be more effective to RP a paladin in this game, but hey, LARPers gonna larp.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad that youā€™re able to live in a bubble where you think thatā€™s true.

1 Like

Yea? The blizzard forums are such an oppressive battleground, huh, corpses strewn about, our people in chains, CHAINS! OHH THE OPPRESSION! SAVE ME TOM CRUISE! HELP ME FABULOUS BABY JESUS IN YOUR FLAWLESSLY ACCESSORIZED OUTFIT!

Lol. Like, how is anybody supposed to take people seriously when they donā€™t take themselves seriously? Cmon.

1 Like

Which is what, 20 minutes of gametime if that until they can get a way faster mount at level 10? Such as the Otter that can swim just as fast?

Thereā€™s no reason why the Turtle cannot scale with ground riding.

1 Like

Heā€™s probably american, they tend to live in a weird bubble there.

Acting like a child really doesnā€™t make your point stronger, assuming you think you had one in there somewhere.

i hope they will add something to go with my mog, i am very proud of it, making a goblin monk look sxy AF

Ohhhhh snap! You know insulting people is against the forum rules, how rude.

gobs just swag without trying.

The worst part is it has rockets on it, like why can we just have a flying turtle?!

1 Like

And what points have you had, exactly? You argued against a position I never advocated, and when I pointed out as much you disengaged in the most snobbish (but fitting for a chronic forum user) way possible.

1 Like