June Trading post

You’re really not worth the effort of making them again. Have the day you deserve.

It should have been made a Flying mount too, but Blizzard hates fun.

1 Like

Keep at it sunshine, one day your long years of brave forum crusading will lead to actual change… surely…

1 Like

lol flying turtle lol

1 Like

It would have been a fun mount then. Especially if it could actually use those rockets to fly.

2 Likes

hysterical sobbing “I aM TrYiNg To SAvE BaBiEs In ZiMbABwE! wHy DoeSnT ANYoNe CaRE! GOD! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY DOESNT ANYONE CARE!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN YOU MONSTERS!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!”

on the wow forums. Topkek.

1 Like

LOL! rocket propelled. i’d giggle every time i used it

I can see it now…

Blizzard: How DARE you have fun and not play the way we demand!

1 Like

i’m happy the trading post is a surprise!

getting tired of the datamining stuff…spoilers are very hard to avoid these days :100:

I suppose, but considering the past two months have been more “disappointment” than “surprise”, I’m a little apprehensive going into next month

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t disagree. It’s basically useless… for me anyway.

1 Like

mon dieu! blasphemy lol

1 Like

They aren’t rockets, they’re cannons. :dracthyr_uwu:

Right?

Stuff like this just makes me so annoyed. Like, they had it. They had it, they were AT THE FINISH LINE the trophy was lined up, sponsors were smiling, everybody was happy… And then blizzard stops, runs into the crowd and starts slapping babies and kicking puppies.

You know how happy people would have been to get a flying turtle that ran the same speed as ALL THE OTHER TURTLE MOUNTS WITH A SIMILAR MODEL.

Ecstatic. Happiness level 300. People would have been so happy (some would have complained it didn’t have dragonflying, of course this is the wow forums) but overall it was an easy dub. So easy. But instead, they chose to just ruin it all at the finish line.

And the frustrating thing is I have no idea why they always do that. It’s like there’s an internal department that goes out of their way to ruin anything remotely fun right before it goes out.

1 Like

They can’t even argue it’s a balancing thing since the ottuk mounts go normal mount speed AND water mount speed. Getting the turtle and witnessing first hand its glorious walking speed was such a fitting gut punch to capstone this month’s trading post offerings.

2 Likes

they said they might start adding more class stuff in there…glyphs and such…

let’s get some druid forms! or some class quest items (that aren’t datamined, so those rewards will be a surprise too)! let’s go blizz!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

More glyphs in general would be nice, feels like something of an abandoned concept lately

4 Likes

I real shame. Since when I saw those rockets I was like “This could be a really fun mount since it can swim/run/fly”.

Only… It can just swim and walk very slowly. An oddity when we already have turtle mounts that can run fast.

But, again, they aren’t rockets, they’re cannons. There’s a sack of cannonballs on the back of the turtle.

Which makes it even worse that when its in the water the giant flaming cannons are always under the surface.

Could’ve made it unique at least, like a boat more than a normal water mount, skimming across the surface or something…

2 Likes