July 15 / 2024 I can't log in

A blue post in another thread stated the issue is being looked into, but no info right now.

1 Like

Someone assassinated the wow login servers.

1 Like

now its telling me a character with that name already exists

Hopefully it is already being looked into. But customer service is customer service so they know to tell us the a blanket none answer so they dont look too bad. The CS that made they blue post probably hasnt even heard anything themselfs.

Well, glad I’m not the only one lol

2 Likes

Blizzard response elsewhere:

same for me , blizzard goiong to compensate us for the time we paid for and unable to use ?

1 Like

Load bars are just there to make us feel good. Not actually let us know whats going on. Some of mine have fully loaded and stopped other get to halfway

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing

Me too. I tried my Remix toon first without turning off addons, and I’m used to that nonsense.

I knew something was wrong with the actual game when I couldn’t log into a toon in Dalaran.

Oh thank god I am not the only one! Tried to log in, then it said that there is already a character with that name, (yeah, me!), and boots me, but every other toon gets stuck at 90%.

I’m having the same issue

Also tried logging in on multiple characters i have on moonguard. Nada. Get through the loading screen to 60% then dc and get thrown back to title

same here gets stuck at 100 % on load screen i can hear in game sounds but all i see is load screen

this company can never fix their problems, its so sad

Come play Once Human its hella fun and is actually working

Is it know if Blizz is even working on this issue?

nah, I wanna play this game! I want my GOODEST BOY!

Dunno if this helps anyone else but just scanned and repaired game files, logged in twice, and second time I got in.

Same here. Stuck at around 90% of loading