July 15 / 2024 I can't log in

I’ve been trying for 4 hours now and still can’t log in. What’s up?

Update: It is now 2:30 pm and I still can not log in. This is truly frustrating. Can no one tell me why?

13 Likes

The realm screen and my characters come up, then I get stuck at 90% on loading screen, then it disconnects. Tried multiple characters and multiple realms. No go.

Edit: the error code I am getting is 51900319. When I google it, that say it is losing connection with Blizzard servers.

Edit 2: I tried logging into retail and Remix both. Neither works.

Edit 3: The loading screen now says 100% but still won’t completely login. There is a weird noise that sounds like an old creaky rocking chair. Is this what servers sound like when they groan?

19 Likes

This is happening to me as well. Loads to 90% then disconnects

5 Likes

Same for me.

2 Likes

Exactly the same here.

3 Likes

Yep, same here.

2 Likes

Same here. Or I get disconnected… or get that the character name already exists.

5 Likes

Same here. Happening to multiple characters on multiple realms

3 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Same for me. Kept getting stuck at about 2/3 the bar then it would D/C after a minute or so. Rebooted the game and now it’s been stuck at 100% for a few minutes.

Edit: My attempt that was stuck at 100% did eventually make it in.

3 Likes

same here, been happening for about 20 min

3 Likes

Goes to 2/3rds, stuck for about a minute, then it dc’s.

3 Likes

I am having the issue too, I was able to get in on my warrior after several attempts and a really long loading screen. However I got a VoiceError 16 (Can’t connect to a voice chat server right now. Please try again.) error upon logging in. Are the Ingame voice channels being attacked right now?

2 Likes

Blizzard, please hire more hamsters to run the wheels. The ones you have appear to be hungry and in need of a nap.

6 Likes

Same here!!! We need assistance

2 Likes

Same here. I tried to buy something on the AH, then I started to lag. My item didn’t show up and I couldn’t mount. I rebooted the game and now I just can’t log in to a character. I can get to character select, however.
I’m on NA → Thrall → Horde.
…In case it matters. :wink:

3 Likes

yep, same issues as above. can get to character screens , stuck at 90% and fails. Changing server takes forever

3 Likes

Same.

Also noticed none of my realms show up. I just have a flat list of realms and all the ones with characters don’t have the (5) or anything next to them. Going into the realms will show my characters but then I get the disconnect at 90% like everyone else.

4 Likes

A friend of mine can’t even log in his Battle Net account. He says he logged yesterday or the day before and now Bnet doesn’t even recognize his account exists.

2 Likes

Same problem. Cannot log in. Maybe the maintenance needs to happen today? hehe

4 Likes