July 15 / 2024 I can't log in

i was so close to finishing my dailies when servers decided to “NOT TODAY”

2 Likes

haha that would probably make the most sense out of all this.

1 Like

Ditto, gets to about 80%+ and disconnects (WOW51900319)

1 Like

Same post about hanging on loading screen and dcing on the Customer Service forum. Someone from CS replied and said it’s being looked into…

That being said-I have the same issue as well :frowning:

4 Likes

blue response in customer forum, they looking into it.

2 Likes

That occurs when your game loses its connection with the World of Warcraft servers.

Same issue here - neither remix or retail characters on any server I tested can login. I get a long load screen that goes up to 80/90% then disconnects. I’m on Comcast ISP in PA if it makes a difference. I do see a few friends online currently.

Why is this even called Technical Support??? There is NO support whatsoever. urgh

Thanks for letting us know they’re at least aware of it.

I’ve had the same login issue for at least half an hour now :frowning:

Same issue here.

Same hat. Can’t get in on any characters, Aerie Peak US

well good new i can get past 90% loading screen but now its just stuck at 100%

1 character loaded to 80% and another to 90%. I wonder what the difference is :thinking:

Yea, and I logged out because my character was stuck trying to update a transmog. Now each time I try to log in with the same toon, I get the message “A character with that name already exists.”

I just got on, crossing fingers we stay connected

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body’s aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody, I’ve got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth (and make dinner)
hopefully servers are back when i return…
nothing really matters…but WoW

2 Likes

Exact same issue here.

Really? No change here.

1 Like

That would be awesome. But why would that be before prepatch? Also last I heard sadly they said more Drac classes wouldnt happen before WarWithin launch. They said they would try but most likely wont be for a while.

2 Likes

Ya, but couldnt see my characters still in realm list. Just picked a realm and crossed my fingers.