July 15 / 2024 I can't log in

New guy was like “Make The War Within Live now? OKAY!”

2 Likes

same issue here

Same here! It will load all the way but either crash immediately after or just stay stuck on the loading screen…never moving =(

OO maybe when we can log in, we will have Dracthyr mages!!

1 Like

they are all trying to drink coffee and sober up after doing cubicle crawls all day
give them a moment

2 Likes

Just got out of work anxious to play and my character already exists message pops up and characters don’t show

Same here getting to about 80% and then getting booted out. NA server for me and now what am i suppose to do? Socialize with my family? Screw that lol

2 Likes

This whole situation is making me think I should go back to Horde, but I don’t like the Horde garrisons since I still use mine as the main hub. Thought rejected.

Same here…

Thats one thing Blizzard will never supply its all about how much money can they make.

lmao i hear you

First the game wouldn’t let me log off, then after a dc, it won’t let me log on.

1 Like

Same here, I actually logged in about 2 hours ago. Exited, came back and it won’t log in to anything.

6:30 PM EST same issue here

Oh boy! that was a close one! I almost read your post as “I WANT MY 2 cents back!”

Classic works. So you all know what that means. If you want to play gotta break open the nostalgia. Or you are gonna have to go and touch grass. /j /lh

2 Likes

I’m missing my Characters.

This will wont even make me go play classic Cata. If I could take back the 1st version I would.

I think there might be a log in/log out server issue. I could not log off with a toon, used alt + F4 to shut down wow, and now I cannot enter, keeps loading till aprox 90%

Same here, has been like this for an hour. It might interest Blizzard to know that the first time this happened, I just alt+F4’d thinking it was a freeze on my end, and the next time I tried to log in a minute later I got the “A character with that name already exists” error. So, technically our characters are loading in to some extent, but we can’t make it past the loading screen regardless.

1 Like