July 15 / 2024 I can't log in

Same here. When i go to swap servers, it doesn’t list that I have characters on them, and just crashes wow when I try to open them. :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue - wow51900319 - multiple characters.

Same thing here

Fun fact, ESO always works great.

I cant log into the servers either. Get to character screen then get same error as OP

It must be running a 13900k.

1 Like

sigh yup. Misery loves company so here I am. Wait, the weather is beautiful outside, I just noticed!

1 Like

Few hours would by my guess. Blizzard has never been great at communicating to the customers. I’ve seen times where the issue came > got fixed > public post about how there was a problem but now it’s resolved. Sometimes, you just don’t get that, “Hey guys. We’re aware of the issue. We are working on it.” It would definitely cut down on all the forum posts. Maybe I’m just old enough to remember what good customer service is.

5 Likes

What is that? you mean the thing beyond multiple doors where the bugs exist?

3 Likes

Same here. 3pm West coast.

Same issue - tried multiple servers Stormage,Alexstrasza. No character counts when swapping server, when trying to log into an individual characters bar goes to around 90% and then back to the reconnect screen.

1 Like

i got in i got in…JK still waiting

Hey now, what are you saying, you jealous short stuff, that we know what grass feels like? /j/lh

i’m just trying to provide a little comedy while we all wait for the servers to unfrick themselves.

1 Like

Same on Wyrmrest, west coast. Glad that this forum was here, at any rate, to see how widespread this error is.

same for me…

Loading bar for a minute or so, then “You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)”

Small Indie company guys

same "You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)”

ditto, can’t log in