Joyous Journeys leaving feels terrible

That blue post was made before they even announced there would be fresh servers, that is literally talking about catching up with lvl 70s on TBC servers.

You won’t answer the question because you know you are wrong, but I’ll ask it again.

How is an XP buff that the first levelers get to take advantage of, and none that come after, a catchup mechanic?

So what I said was exactly right. Lmao. Cope buddy.

You quoted yourself, you probably didn’t notice because you are used to sock-puppeting.

You will reply to anything I say, but you won’t answer the question that proves you were wrong from the start.

Arguing about it isn’t going to bring it back.

And sock-puppeting your alt account doesn’t make you win an argument, Kekbot.

This isn’t kekbot… look at my post history…

Paranoid schizophrenic demands buff stay forever or he quits. When shown the intent of a post by blizzard he moves the goal post and crumbles.

Everything you are saying is still based around me leveling on a TBC server, and makes no sense applied to a fresh server. You were wrong from the very first reply and you just can’t handle that, so you are having a freakout. Even accidentally quoted yourself.

I reckon you could quit if you don’t want to level.

There are other / better games out there

anything for forum peeveepee

1 Like

You have 3000 posts on these forums, don’t tell ME how to spend my time lmao.

That was an intentional quote of my first post that you kept referencing. To think that was an accident shows your inability to understand basic communication.

You still haven’t made a single argument that holds up when talking about a fresh server. The crux of everything you are saying is based on “it’s a catchup mechanic”.

You are 100% wrong, you know you are wrong, but you won’t admit it, so you keep replying while ignoring that fact.

It takes me 5 seconds to reply in a forum. This isn’t some sort of clock in / clock out effort

Since you are 100% a different person and not a sock puppet of Kekbot, but you still agree with them, maybe you can answer the question.

How is an XP buff that is only active for the first 3 weeks of a server a catchup mechanic?

Because blizzard decided it was. They also decided to take it away.

Wether that makes sense or not frankly is irrelevant.

2 Likes

So you are definitely Kekbots alt, same argument that doesn’t make sense.

Show me where you said fresh server in your first post. This isn’t some gotcha. I quoted the intent of the buff and showed you the blue post. You are grasping at straws and you’re undeniably wrong.

I’m literally on Maladath.

Lol. It doesn’t need to make sense. A lot of things blizzard does makes no sense whatsoever, this is nothing new and shouldn’t surprise you.

Should it stay up perma? Yeah I don’t see why not. But blizzard took it away and it is what it is. You crying about it isn’t going to revert their decision.