Joyous Journeys leaving feels terrible

I’d be fine with it if I could grind on demand RDFs for variety’s sake. i think the heirloom system was fun, stomping mobs in blue gear and xp boost to boot.

honestly Wrath classic is starting to make me miss Wrath.

Heirlooms are the exact reason I’m enjoying Joyous Journeys so much. I’ve always wanted the XP buff of heirlooms without actually wearing them.

Now I get fast leveling speed, and I can actually upgrade my items as I level like an RPG.

Do you honestly notice so much as the name of the thing you’ll be wearing for the next three quests?

And you can still upgrade most of your slots even with heirlooms.

This is a place where very often people disagree.
Apparently you were looking for an echo chamber?

The buff was nice for the special event of this prepatch but I won’t miss it. I appreciate Blizz making it available and giving us the ability to disable it. That was great.

I’m not looking for an echo chamber, but I notice the forums are inundated with people who don’t actually play the game but pay $15 a month to talk on this forum.

Every hostile and negative reply is coming from people with 500-3000 forum posts.

You’ve made a few goofy assumptions like this about me now lol. I wasn’t being negative I was being a realist. I also said i have no issue with them keeping the buff, but that flew over your head champ. Hope you can hit level 30 before the buff ends.

Hypocracy for the loss.
Sorry you are on an anger bender, lil dude.
Keep on levelin.
:call_me_hand:

It’s always weird when you agree with someone but they still want to be rude lol. Then blame you for being negative :crazy_face:

1 Like

You are posting on a character from a SOM server that had a 100% XP boost, arguing against a 50% xp boost.

These aren’t assumptions, these are facts, you are a bitter person, these forums are your social life.

Anyone has the ability to clearly see what was said, so your schizophrenic interpretation is only real for you weirdo.

Maybe go reread my posts instead of listening to the voices in your head.

You are posting in too many threads at once and confusing yourself buddy. Maybe you agreed with some other Gnome, not this one, you were hostile from the jump.

I’m literally on Maladath, a fresh server, and you are telling me that the XP buff is a catchup mechanic. How is an XP buff that the the first levelers get, and not the ones that come after, a catchup mechanic? Explain that one to me.

You can turn it off at an innkeeper too btw

You aren’t capable of understanding anything if you think this is hostile.

1 Like

THIS is hostile, and uninformed. Explain to me how a catchup mechanic works if only the first people get to use it?

The truth is, you assumed I was on one of the TBC servers and every response you made is based around that, and now that you realize you are wrong, you just selectively quote yourself and cut those parts out.

goodbye and take care

1 Like

Heres the blue post, see you never rat brain.

Can’t even tell what this Gnuke dude is talking about anymore

Dude is literally coping. Can’t handle reality lol.

I’m on a fresh server, so how is Joyous Journeys a catchup mechanic? You won’t explain your reasoning, you are just playing dumb still even though you assumed I was on a TBC megaserver.

Your first response was wrong, and you dug a deeper hole with every response, and you won’t answer a simple question.

How many times do you want me to quote the intent of the buff. It’s a catchup mechanic for all new fresh players to get ready for wrath launch. Get your brain checked.