Joyous Journeys – Summer XP Buff Event

It’s short simple and to the point. No sense in writing out a long post they won’t read. People called us lazy for wanting dungeon finder and that we are just retail players, but I havn’t played retail in years, and I don’t even care about an exp buff. Which is more classic? A huge exp buff or a feature we had in the original game to start with?

6 Likes

You guys wont be happy until you can afk in a city and auto level to cap anyway.

10 Likes

How does one auto level to cap in dungeon finder? When I used it back in wotlk I had to litterally do the dungeon just like I would normally, with other players. I had never even heard of boosting when I started this game, I barely saw it happening. Only seen it and been involved in it now, during the remake of it.

3 Likes

As opposed to what we do now? Sit in shat, look for a dungeon for 30m to 2hrs, do dungeon, go back to sitting in shat?

5 Likes

You realize that they are replacing a feature that was part of wrath with a feature they came up with in retail right? And you are telling us to go back to retail because…?

14 Likes

Did you read what you quoted?

1 Like

You could always go out and you know do quests in the world. But you want it to be face roll easy so you are going to complain until you get RFD in cata classic.

I think it would be better to not do this for the fresh realms. I personally was excited to get a glimpse of the leveling journey through Wrath and azeroth specifically again in the prepatch for the fresh realms, but this concerns me that it will be disjointed and too fast.
Wrath already nerfs leveling, so my vote is just leave it how it is in 3.x and if you want to put this on the already established realms, I’m less concerned with that.

19 Likes

I want LFD so I CAN quest while waiting in queue.

6 Likes

You can do that now though. :upside_down_face:

Because it’s all about the money for them, unfortunately. Adding a “XP Event” for a few weeks gives us a taste at faster leveling, making people want more. And because there is no RDF, people will feel compelled to buy the level 70 boost.

Once that well has run dry, THEN they’ll give us RDF after “listening to feedback”.

4 Likes

No, I’d like to be able to do dungeons while also doing things in the world at the same time.

10 Likes

If they aren’t adding it now, in wotlk, I don’t think we could count on it an entire expansion after the fact. You’re just not following us here, some of us aren’t a huge fan of questing and dungeon finder gave us a reliable, near-equal alternative to leveling alts back in wotlk. Simply another way to level. It was made cross realm for a reason, a reason that still applies to this remake of the game, probably even more so than the first time around because there are far less people playing than back in the hay day of the game.

So you go do quests and type LFG X dungeon in LFG chat. So haaaaard. :upside_down_face:

Yeah, I am sure they are just waiting for someone to ask before they announce it.

Good job stepping up to the plate lol.

This is awesome!

Shat is central, you aren’t always going to get people willing to go summon you.

Sitting in shat when looking for groups just makes sense because of how central it is, anything else and you’re wasting time for your group.

Not really. LFG chat scrolls faster than the Matrix code. Maybe the new LFG tool will be better.

3 Likes

Such engaging socialization, truly worth preserving.

7 Likes

Oh man you mean you might actually have to travel to a dungeon and use a flight path? Too hard. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes