"Josh Greenfield: Everyone screaming for more realms: No" Edit: New RPPVP Server Chaos Bolt

Got in the server, made alliance characters. I’m gonna assume you’re not trying.

I literally was sitting in my Lazy Boy and watched it. Within minutes it went from offline to you can’t play right now.

1 Like

And my assumption is that you often lie, why else would you be here running your mouth if you could get in and play.

1 Like

Because I’m able to do multiple things at once.

After being in the q for two hours I also did.

My kids who were gonna play with me can’t even get in the q. Says it’s full. Half the RP-PVP guild moving from Grobb that I followed have the same problem.

So either you’re trolling, or ignorant.

2 Likes

The devs don’t want any transfers for SoD.

source: https://old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/1877dpb/based_classic_wow_dev_tom_ellis_says_if_you_dont/kbdf7bd/

Pretty funny how its a complete 180 from what they said a year ago though.

…is…is that what it really came down it? I jumped from Dragonblight and abandoned my lvl 40 hunter (who is still wearing the SM chain, which is now plate and equipped) to play on RPPVP servers the second they opened up waaay back in the day. To see all that’s going down and for that to be the reason is such a kick in the rear. Ugh.

1 Like

He changed his mind. Eat it.

They are adding RPPVP Chaos Bolt server. Good job on making your voices heard!

5 Likes

THANK GOODNESS THANK YOU BLIZZARD hopefully the realm is up soon

1 Like

This thread aged like an absolute legend. Well done.

2 Likes

This is proof not to listen to this person. We held out ground. We expressed ourselves on social media. Josh saw that one RP-PVP server wasn’t going to work and was compounded by the streamer problem. New server coming up. The end.

There were so many people on Crusader Strike that you couldn’t even get in the queue. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with “making your voices heard” It has everything to do with Blizzard actively managing the server populations exactly as they said they would be doing.

1 Like

Why are people surprised about launch, it’s always sloppy at launch. Stop acting surprised, we all knew it could be bad. And compared to other launches, this really wasn’t that bad. If you can’t get over a few hours of waiting at launch just don’t log in during launch wait a day. Usually most issues are fixed by then especially during this gated content.

So many complainers. Ya’ll are spoiled.

The way this community reacts when they’re told “no” should be studied by psychologists… and Child Development therapists…

1 Like

BUT I PAY FIFTEEN WHOLE DOLLARS :rage:

1 Like

the toilet paper monthly budget for the executive office is more than that…

only the ultra-soft quadruple-ply will do.

I’ve heard we have GMs. Maybe they will strictly enforce the RP ruleset on RP servers.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

BUT I PAY FIFTEEN WHOLE DOLLARS :rage:

This but unironically. We pay 15$ a month. we shouldnt have the devs making decisions on servers based on how to milk us out of more character transfers, or how to cut server costs for a few months at the expense of player enjoyment. The biggest cost for servers used to be the money you pay GMs but that is mostly automated now.

Open up twice as many servers, when one starts to die after the initial opening month then merge it. none of this ‘me pay $15$ a month then pay another 15-30$ to xfer my character’ type crap. No need to be reluctant about merging dead servers when milking character transfer money from frustrated players isnt a business policy.

I dont like being super negative about blizzard but some of these decisions seem to be business decisions at the expense of customers who pay a subscription. They are taking advantage of junkies i guess. :cry:

edit: Also they did this with classic or with SoM i forget which. servers were full and people wanted new servers. blizzard said “NO!” then after a few hours added new servers which didnt have the same traction and died early, then they want you to pay to transfer off of them to go to the main server.

2 Likes