"Josh Greenfield: Everyone screaming for more realms: No" Edit: New RPPVP Server Chaos Bolt

I also feel like they could have been a little more upfront with us. It isn’t like at 2pm (my time) they flipped on the servers and were like “OH NO NOTHING IS WORKING RIGHT” just let us know there were gonna be issues at the start, not that we shouldn’t have expected that but I feel a lot of people would have been less rage induced.

Someone whined at me about them not even enforcing the various rulesets for the servers and that I’m out of touch for expecting it.

IF that is the case, why even make a distinction between RP and non-RPt? Why not just PVP and PVE?

The tone deaf responses don’t help.

No, it is absolutely full. The PvP ones are all High, and only the AU ones are really available, and even then they’re not what many would seem to prefer. They’re running outta room.

1 Like

They need to open up a 2nd RP-PvP server.

4 Likes

I know you are kinda up his butt and all, but I am interested in one server type, RP-PVP. If they know it is full and they have no plan to remedy that situation then they are effectively giving two options. Quit or play on a server type that you don’t like.

7 Likes

Yea I think it was messed up he said that tbh

3 Likes

More servers then that

And even if you were home at the very second the servers went up, it wouldn’t have mattered. The first three servers filled THAT fast.

3 Likes

It’s an (actually) full server, and people aren’t even home from work in the US. Yep, we don’t need any more. Really. Honest. Seriously.

4 Likes

The server released 2 hours ago. Queues will die down like they always have, with every blizz launch. Server will not be full forever, its not the end of the world. Wait and be able to play. You’re very much looking over this.

Did you read the tweet? We aren’t talking or whining about queues. Alliance can no longer create characters on the only RP-PvP server released (since it’s full of streamers and followers). Not very well thought out.

6 Likes

Are you not thinking realistically? Everyone in this post is whining about queues. The servers released 2 hours ago. Wait for things to balance out.

Yes, his was.

His lips are too firmly planted to comprehend the various layers of the problems we are seeing.

2 Likes

As it stands, all the RP tag accomplished was allow the streamers and their followers to coordinate where they land. As having two nameless PVP realms to choose from was too risky.

I can read tweets. So, indeed, I am.

Btw alliance on crusader strike is back open. See what waiting it out gets ya!

Just put the brown nose on ignore, you’ll thank me later.

4 Likes

You literally can’t make characters on that server right now.

Still listed as full, still can’t enter the queue. So no.

5 Likes