"Josh Greenfield: Everyone screaming for more realms: No" Edit: New RPPVP Server Chaos Bolt

Well. That is very unfortunate. What a poor response to what should have been an exciting opening. Regardless of the server woes, many people do not want to play with streamers but also want to play on an RPPVP server. One more server isn’t going to kill anyone.

EDIT: New RPPVP Server: Chaos Bolt! Voices were heard! Thank you Blizz o7

18 Likes

What a lazy response. Such a joke.

9 Likes

Incredibly based.

6 Likes

Good to see nothing changes

Giga Based post, feeling more hopeful now

2 Likes

Yeah he is getting clobbered in the comments. Deserved.

5 Likes

Unfortunate that they’re trying to prevent a ton of dead servers again?

4 Likes

Hilarious how everyone on twitter is just sucking up to him though

1 Like

Dude just go work for Blizzard at this point. You’ll fit right in

2 Likes

They simply do as they did with Era servers. Make them cross-server. This isn’t even a point of concern.

3 Likes

These impulsive narcissists have ruined servers and just caused a bunch of dead servers every single launch. It’s unbelievable that they can’t or refuse to recognize their mistakes and be a little bit patient.

2 Likes

They did this 3 years after the release.

Where? I’m looking and just seems like a bunch of people trying to suck up to me/defending him/praising the response. Ridiculous imo

I didn’t say it was a timely fix. :rofl:

Where did you see his post??

https://twitter.com/AggrendWoW/status/1730354195914690606

Why say something on Twitter?? Why no use the forums as intended to relay this information?? Ugghh

6 Likes

Goes to show you how much they value the community. Can’t even say a word on their official forums.

13 Likes

He literally responed with more than one line! did you even go read the post. WOW has become and absolute community of toxic crybabies! He responded! If he didn’t you flame him and when he does, he explains why and you still flame him. You can’t ever be satisfied.

3 Likes

Lol all these people not used to hearing “no”. Time to grow up.

3 Likes