John High confirms fate of Sylvanas at Chinajoy 2019. Shadowlands leak is probaby real

That bizarre video with John Hight at Chinajoy 2019 has him confirming that Sylvanas doesn’t die in BFA and they have something “very cool” planned for her story.

Which would fit that AWFUL Shadowlands leak information. It’s extremely depressing to say the last, but not at all surprising.

Edit:

Hey thanks, I didn’t think I could link anything.

Edit #2

new bellular video out today discussing the shadowlands leak

11 Likes

Everybody can link Youtube.

2 Likes

Dude, edit the spoiler out of your title for folks.

12 Likes

People actually thought she was gonna die?

79 Likes

People are less concerned if she dies or not. They want her out of the Warchief’s chair.

62 Likes

John Hight is on video yelling at a bunch of Asians this information…it’s not a spoiler.

8 Likes

If true, I am pleased-ish.

Doesn’t save the story but I’d rather not lose another Horde racial leader to a raid tier.

11 Likes

Who? Yes it’s a spoiler, just simply edit the title dude. Come on now.

Probably salty Night Elf fans.

4 Likes

Of course she isn’t going to die. She’s a Warbringer.

Did Jaina die? Did Azshara die?

Warbringers can’t die.

21 Likes

lol

just Executive Producer & Vice President, World of Warcraft at Blizzard Entertainment

5 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqhLZaFMTqk

Don’t expect her to remain as a Horde racial leader. She’s getting kicked out of the Horde for certain.

Please explain why the leak is so bad.

3 Likes

She could still be a raid boss and not die.

9 Likes

I thought so too but I couldn’t.

I don’t know how that’s relevant in terms of if it’s a spoiler or not.

Try non-mobile youtube.

Except it isn’t a spoiler. Only Thrall/NE fans have a death wish for Sylvanas, and if Jaina didn’t die this expansion, Sylvanas wasn’t going to either.

8 Likes

I mean no. It is speculation. Having a staff member confirm Sylvanas’ fate is different than speculation. That becomes more so fact. But the OP was kind enough to edit the title.

Yay that worked. Spanks.

2 Likes

It was pretty obvious she wasn’t going to die this expansion.

She hasn’t done very much beyond Teldrassil in-game and some random pop-ups from time to time.

Then again Blizzard does a D- job of showcasing the story in-game so you never know.

3 Likes