Jaina doesn't actually kill civilians in the Purge/Teleport them the Violet Hold

And the only reason they do so in my country is because we can’t exactly fight them and more importantly even if we could it would likely mean the end of the world. The night elves/Alliance do not have such limitations.

If they did that to the US, well suffice to say things would be different.

This is the text of Chronicles. There is nothing mentioning the Alliance being the aggressors and everything stating it was Garrosh.

It’s still aggression from Garrosh, but it wasn’t an attack yet. And the region where the timber harvesting happens has been a long disputed zone, at least partly due to it’s immediate proximity to Orgrimmar.

There is nothing mentioning the timing of when the fighting finally started, thus leaving the prior lore as it is.

1 Like

It is only “disputed” because the Horde invaded it. I would also point out putting soldiers right at someone’s doorstep can be considered preparations for war.

The incursions in Ashenvale happened before Cairne’s death. Which means it happened before Deathwing even destroyed the world. As a side note:

He(Garrosh) was not interested in asking the Alliance for resources or trading for them. Why would he do that, when he could simply take what he wanted by force?

Him sending forces was in preparation for war. Again there is reason for the Alliance to defend themselves.

Ok.

Like Theramore was doing in Wrath?

Look, I’m just saying it wasn’t an actual attack, it was Garrosh basically going “Come on if you think you’re hard enough!”

Weren’t the start of the fighting, were a part of the lead up to the start of the fighting.

2 Likes

Theramore existed long before Wrath and was defending themselves from the Horde(see Smiling Jim)

And again there would be no fighting if Garrosh wasn’t planning on attacking. The worse you can say is this was a preventive war from an enemy with intent to attack.

Was still lining up a ton of steam tanks along the road leading to the Barrens in late wrath.

That the Alliance attacked first in the Barrens? Yes, that’s what I’ve been saying.

3 Likes

Those steam tanks were only added in Cata proper.

1. I am not even saying the Alliance did it.(because I do think this lore was retconned) 2) even if they did that it would still be due to Horde aggression. That if the night elves were left alone the Alliance would not attack and thus the blame still lies in the Horde’s feet.

You’re telling me Mister “no they were special nonlethal fireballs of love” Zerde himself might be dishonest? shock. awe.

8 Likes

We emphasize the peaceful nature of magic fireballs

6 Likes

Tuaren AND Troll lands are free for all. And it’s always their fault when they try to stop others from spreading and taking what is not theirs somehow.

4 Likes

Our leaders got killed. Your leaders went to therapy. That is not punishment.

3 Likes

uh-huh:

Shattered Legacies - Shadowlands In-Game Cinematic - YouTube

I genuinely don’t understand how a post like this gets 7 upvotes.

Good Alliance/Evil Horde is literally the DNA of Warcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxBWLMNFBUKWqUUnQGYt0hf1oDeLwqGo47

3 Likes

1995 called they want their joke back.

Garrosh? Cairne? Vol’jin? Nazgrim? Zaela? Rastakhan? Nathanos? Runthak? And Gallywix and Sylvanas are exiled.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that Zerde lies non stop.

4 Likes

And all you have are insults.

1995 called and they also said that you will NEVER get playable Amani and Ogre. They are staying in 1995 for the rest of eternity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They will be playable Blizzard already makes ne most popular stuff avaiable from community demand that is how you got your high elves :wink: all I have to do is wait.

I mean, you’ve been waiting for 20 years, what’s 20 more years I guess?