Jaina doesn't actually kill civilians in the Purge/Teleport them the Violet Hold

Actually, it’s Aethas’ fault, considering how he failed to keep control of his own organization and allowed terrorist cells to form insice of it without his own knowledge.

Which is why Aethas bought Jaina a gift at the Trading post to apologize for his own incompetence. :slight_smile:

When you show zero remorse for what they did and refuse to punish them at all.

You actually are.

A Narcissist’s Prayer

That didn’t happen.

And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.

And if it was, that’s not a big deal.

And if it is, that’s not my fault.

And if it was, I didn’t mean it.

And if I did…

You deserved it.

7 Likes

As of today, I have done the Dalaran Purge on both Alliance and Horde characters.

Jaina still kills them, she even yells

“You had your chance to run”

She casts Blizzard and fireballs on them.

4 Likes

We could always just blame it on the Horde and the Horde players. Afterall, they stole the divine bell and caused the inciting incident that lead to all this and were supporting Garrosh in making a patsy of the Sunreavers.

These are two trolls famous for trolling in GD and are now trolling here as well. If only we had moderation to take care of that.

Zerde’s just obsessed with keeping the alliance morally pure at any and all costs.

Like the alliance could murder and eat dragon babies and he would still find a way to say it’s the hordes or the horde players fault

It is what it what is though. :dracthyr_shrug:

10 Likes

It was still an unprovoked at of war, that got swept under the rug. Cause consequences and Alliance characters don’t mix together.

5 Likes

You know we literally do kill dragons whelps all the time? And some of those were due to the Horde(at least Rend Horde back on Classic)'s fault.

As for eating dragon meat: https://www.wowhead.com/item=62782/dragon-flank

See what I mean?

Every single person in the alliance has zero agency to make their own decisions because everything is the hordes fault according to Zerde

5 Likes

Maybe the Horde should stop being evil and be more like the Alliance, which it is now doing.

The Alliance has the agency to act and stop the Horde from commiting horrible crimes. If anyone doesnt have agency it was the Horde blindly following Warchief after warchief off a cliff.

You get all excited for that crap, don’t you?

6 Likes

It keeps me entertained.

Why it does, I’m sure I don’t know. Thing is, it’s killing it for everyone else. People trying to fix a fictive situation for the good of… no one. Tell me, do you guys claim credit for brining peace to the fictional world of Azeroth acting like you brought peace to a real world place? You guys do that?

Horde blindly following Warchief after warchief off a cliff.

Yeah, let’s just ignore all the rebellions and discontent with Garrosh and Sylvanas.

3 Likes

Like I said, it’s an obessive need of his to purify the alliance at any and all costs. It requires ignoring the vast majority of the lore and taking all nuance out of any given situation

4 Likes

Lots of topics blow up latley. Interesting.

Yeah, you mean after they found out they were about to drive the Horde off said cliff? Nevermind they were all willing to follow along that Theramore and Teldrassil happened.

If you want to play nuance then blaming Jaina for what happened in Dalaran and ignoring all the Horde’s(including the players) culpability in what transpired seem quite hypocritical in my book.

Look, two months we see what Chronicles has to say about the whole thing. While I doubt Jaina will get away blameless I also thimk she will be shown in a more sypathetic light about the whole thing. Hell, pretty big chance it just blames Garrosh for the chaos more then anyone else.

I know this is extremely difficult for you to understand, but both groups can be in the wrong. Jaina was in the wrong for the extreme measures she took.

And so was the horde.

But yeah, two more months we’ll see what blizz has to say about it officially.

1 Like

And I am saying the Horde was more in the wrong and if we want someone to blame for it would be them for causing the mess in the first place.

Jaina is not blameless, but she doesnt deserve to be punish for it(and even if she did she already spent time in Thros) and if anyone does it should be the Horde for instigating it.

She mostly does deserve to be held accountable for her actions. Which to this date, she still hasn’t been. By anyone

But I’m not in the mood to have another pointless back and forth on it

2 Likes