Jaina does not personally kill Sunreaver civilians

I was hoping we’d get to slaughter some Sunreavers again in remix. Jaina in righteous fury was the best.

Are you talking about the enslaved remnant that were being forced to beat each other to death under threat their children would be slaughtered?

1 Like

Because she wasn’t. If anyone should be guilty it would be the Horde for stealing the bell and causing the chaos in the first place!

thank you for admiting that jaina was alway alliance and always violated the neutrality of dalaran. also jaina basically threatened the other dalaran leaders into following her orders and her actions are one of the reasons many sunreavers stayed loyal to sylvanas to the end they knew and know the alliance cannot be trusted and anyone who defends them is to be ignored.

3 Likes

Regardless of Janina’s person actions, my orders in the quest I picked up were pretty unambiguous.

But Jaina did feel guilty, we seen that In some of the cinematics…? She was always questioning her own actions.

1 Like

No really both should feel guilty. Those shopkeepers had nothing to do with the war.

2 Likes

Ah, yes.

“The Kirin Tor has launched a full investigation of the Kirin Tor and found that the Kirin Tor has done nothing wrong.”

9 Likes

You can be member of BOTH Horde/Alliance without violating neutrality. That was the discussion the Alliance with Jaina before the purge.

Modera(the only other leader) in Dalaran at the time followed her willingly.

And look where it got them? Betrayed by Slyvanas to be used as fuels for the Jailer’s plans.

They at least had Sylvanas face punishment.

4 Likes

I remember doing quests in the Troll starting area and having to fight off Theramore citizens who were invading our territory.

4 Likes

Cool let’s go start another war!

They were and Blackwatch invaded Tauren land.

2 Likes

And Garrosh was the one who started the divine bell incident, not Jaina. He was the one who got punished, not Jaina.

your alliance defending jaina your defense means nothing to horde it all evidence is defending her valid or not is ignored.

1 Like

Right, she should have been killed and then turned to dust like him.

Of course Jaina was responsible. Vereesa’s actions were under Jaina’s authority.

4 Likes

And yet she isn’t and now fully leads her old nation. Maybe Blizzard doesn’t think she should be blamed. If anyone is to blame it should be the Horde.

They should make a Garrosh cult. Some crazy necromancers a trying to bring Garrosh back from the dead or the maw. Maybe he isn’t just ash but went into another realm of reality lol.

I think this is why so many players never seem to believe the Alliance does any wrong. In game Alliance is hardly ever held accountable for their criminal actions.

5 Likes