Jaina does not personally kill Sunreaver civilians

Anyone who has a remix Characters can not see with their own eyes. Jaina does not personally kill civilians. She Teleports them. Yes, she sometimes throws fireballs/aggros civilians but she teleports them to the violet hold.

Call it a bug or whatever, but this was fixed.

10 Likes

Thought it was fixed long ago after some blizz guy even claimed she wasnt meant to kill them in the first place. Horde just keep talking about it cause thats horde.

17 Likes

Idk about the remix. But if you play Horde side she kills them. So we have to go around killing her guards.

22 Likes

Here we go again. :sweat_smile:

To summarize the next 400 replies:

“The Blood Elves helped bomb an entire city and still stayed in Dalaran, expecting to be treated like guests. Jaina’s actions were justified.”

“No, Jaina was a monster. She shouldn’t have done that to the Sunreavers.”

40 Likes

Jaina still kills on horde side or just the silver cov? Those elves really want to kill the others i believe, that part’s normal.

1 Like

I’m not sure if they changed things or not. It’s been awhile since I did the event.

1 Like

I understand why they would want to have Jaina save some face and changed that, but I’m see unarmed blood elves in past videos.

2 Likes

No, she does not. She acts the same on both Horde/Alliance. She goes around, yell various threats, maybe firebolt a Sunreaver but she never kills it/at half health she ports them to Violet Hold.

4 Likes

To be fair, it wouldn’t be altogether uncalled for any Alliance leader to wipe out Orgimmar, the Orcs alone have at least once razed Stormwind to the ground… and that’s just the FIRST atrocity the Horde committed on a vastly populated city.

There’s no real moral high ground for them except in a select case like Taurajo where even the Alliance general in charge admitted they flubbed up and were fed false info.

8 Likes

Dalaran was a neutral city. They had no part in this fight regardless of what members of the Horde did, even if it went through the city. Her actions were those of aggression by a neutral party against the Horde civilians. She wasn’t acting as a leader of Dalaran and its people, but as an advocate of Alliance interests. By right those victims of her actions who were citizens of Dalaran would have the right to call for her dismissal from the Council if not call for her head.

20 Likes

Ironically, they also rampaged in Quel’thalas, which is often conveniently ignored.

However, the destruction was caused by deserters. If you play the quest on the Alliance side, you even have the task of dealing with them and preventing further damage.

8 Likes

No, she does not. She acts the same on both Horde/Alliance. She goes around, yell various threats, maybe firebolt a Sunreaver but she never kills it/at half health she ports them to Violet Hold.

She kills them on Horde. I’ve NEVER seen her teleport a Sunreaver to the Violet Hold.

18 Likes

Right? As did the Forsaken, I mean they were mind-controlled Scourge, but still. Also why are Pandaren still in the Horde? How much did Thrall have to beg and plead in WoD to keep them there after Garrosh tried to publicly: beat, torture, and kill Ji Firepaw in SoO; who also happens to be the Horde Pandaren representative?

3 Likes

Correct.

Wrong. Jaina was making sure they had no fight in this but then the Horde Sunreavers decided to betray that.

She was trying to make sure NO ONE used the divine bell. She was trying to follow Dalaran current goal at the time, which was to make sure dangerous magical items was not to be used by anyone.

7 Likes

Firstly, there’s that, and the Horde accepted the Zandalari, people who treated the Pandaren extremely badly.

It also makes one wonder how the Tauren are still members of the Horde, considering that both of their leaders, Baine and Mayla, hid in Stormwind from the Horde for several months.

Ah well, the whole faction system in this game is quite idiotic, if you think more than a minute about it^^

6 Likes

Ah yes because capturing and holding civilians in a magic prison is that much better.
Her actions were shortsighted and caused a bigger rift between the blood elves and the alliance when they were having talks about joining the Alliance because of Garrosh. Even Varyan recognized that she went too far when it was a small number of sunreavers that schemed this and that it would change the war which happened when the Sunreavers took the lead agaisn’t Jaina kirin tor in the Isle of Thunder expedition.

21 Likes

Also why are Pandaren still in the Horde? How much did Thrall have to beg and plead in WoD to keep them there after Garrosh tried to publicly: beat, torture, and kill Ji Firepaw; who also happens to be the Horde Pandaren representative?

The Pandaren are still in the Horde because the Darkspear Rebellion, the New Horde overthrew Garrosh Hellscream.

5 Likes

Im all for making Horde look like bad guys. Garrosh did nothing wrong!

4 Likes

Firstly, there’s that, and the Horde accepted the Zandalari, people who treated the Pandaren extremely badly.

The Wandering Isle Pandaren = / = the Pandaren from Pandaria.

It also makes one wonder how the Tauren are still members of the Horde, considering that both of their leaders, Baine and Mayla, hid in Stormwind from the Horde for several months.

Baine and Mayla never hid in Stormwind from the Horde for several months.

1 Like

Then you must not have been to Stormwind at all during BFA if you missed that.

1 Like