Jaina does not personally kill Sunreaver civilians

What, the game story since BFA and I don’t know how many novels weren’t enough? Golden and her team have been practically forcing that notion down our throats for the last few years.

She was in fact not doing so. If anything I think this was always how the scenario played out but people kept inflating how oftern her programming didn’t work.

As oppose to you spending your time making these comments?

1 Like

Anyone know when i can post pics,videos, and gifs? I used to be able to, what happened?

You need to be trust level 3 I think.

1 Like

See what I mean? You are acting like it was a Horde conspiracy. Like I said, dumb crap. That’s why I suggested finding a new hobby, it’s making you paranoid.

I am saying people are wrong about her supposedly going on some mass killing spree. Look, those video show how the scenario with her is suppose to happen. She teleports them, not kills them.

1 Like

You know, maybe you’re right. She did teleport them…

to Old Dalaran.

2 Likes

I love how everyone went silent after this and now are trying to gaslight you.

Don’t even listen to them. I understand it’s hard belonging to a genocidal faction, so they logically grasp at straws when the Alliance makes a questionable move.

1 Like

no we were tired of saying that is was a bug/feature to get the factions war going and was fixed over and over

2 Likes

This puppetry is almost Muppet level. Should apply to Jim Henson Studios.

1 Like

A “glitch” backed up by BFA lore?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s so funny. Even if people are all lying and Zerde is the only one telling the truth here, Blizz backed that lore up themselves.

5 Likes

Yeah, because she delegated operations to Vereesa who is a bloodthirsty war criminal with widow trauma. But you NEVER hear a single character call out Vereesa or the Silver Covenant. Muh humans, muh racism, Jaina kicked my dog. Because if they did they’d have to admit fault for exiling them in the first place.

2 Likes

This is why the Sunreavers and Silver Covenant now living in peace on the pre-patch alpha seemed so weird and forced. With what the Silver Covenant did, the Sunreavers should never want to be close to them.

4 Likes

I mean shooting people does make them easier to capture. Especially if it’s in the head and they stop moving… Forever.

4 Likes

silver covenant you mean that group of people alliance players want to claim is a large group they can use to have as playable high elves even though they already have that with void elves but insist on having those ones also because they are entitled and whom we should ignore and put on ignore lists for ever?

never heard of this silver covenant.

5 Likes

Regardless of how her AI in the event either works or doesn’t, when the magister at the end of the Rescue Baine questline in BfA calls her a murderer in regard to the purge, she goes “oh yeah, we do have beef” instead of “no, they were all put in jail actually,” so I believe the lore is that there was at least some unnecessary bloodshed.

7 Likes

Really? This is your stance? Everyone is lying except you? Jesus man, I didn’t know you were this unhinged.

Yes, that was the whole point of that interaction, it’s always why she tells Thrall that they both have blood on their hands immediately after. Of course Zerde will simply glaze of that part.

6 Likes

Since you seem interested in the lore, you may want to try playing horde side and see how it goes for horde.
Might make more sense (or not) but would answer your question.

Jaina personally killed my father.

SHE KILLED MY FATHER.

:sob: