Jaina does not personally kill Sunreaver civilians

Which makes sense, considering Magister Hathorel’s line calling her a murderer, and her acknowledgement for having blood on her hands. I think its sort of funny that they used a moment where she should have taken responsibility for her actions into a scenario where she’s doing the right thing and the ones who want revenge are again the bad guys.

Which just screams Christie golden logic and writing.

5 Likes

Question, did Christie Golden write any horde or always alliance?

Yeah she wrote Lord of the Clans and Rise of the Horde. This writing is what Blizz wanted.

2 Likes

I read on a post she wrote one time awhile back. That it was blizzard who wanted to go a different direction not her. She wrote the book “Arthas” also I always liked her writing in Warcraft.

I still haven’t finished Before the Storm book. Real life happened and had no time to read.

1 Like

I read Before the Storm and it was ok but upset me a little bit. But I felt she was alliance biased but learning she did write for horde will have to look into it.

1 Like

Again, she teleports some, and kills others.

She literally teleports them all unless you the player/or other npcs interfere.

They already said they changed it because alliance players complained.

1 Like

This was never a “change” it was how it was suppose to be even in Mists. Again I did it back then and she was teleporting them short of sometime bugging out because I got too close.

In my instance she kills some and teleports others. Doesn’t matter if I interfere. She considers them not joining her to be resisting. Some aren’t even attacking, just cowering. Her, Vereesa and the Silver Covenant go around killing shopkeepers and civilians. The Silver Covenant do the worst.

This is again something that Jaina does not deny doing as you see in the video I posted. And that Varian gets mad at her for.

It’s amazing to me that the Alliance leaders knew they did something wrong, but some Alliance players can’t admit that.

7 Likes

No it wasn’t how it was supposed to be. They changed it after complaints, only to bring it back around in the Baine side quest in BFA.

1 Like

In mine she does it 100%. Tell me, when did you do it? That video I showed was just record today.

Lord of the Clans is an amazing read imo. Rise of the Horde and Arthas were great too.

1 Like

I’ve done it many times over the years and even people that have done it after remix say it’s still that way.

https://x.com/Loveable_Kvie/status/1794331361991594493

1 Like

Got to check them out.

Look at those screenshots but it does not show what happens after. Jaina does shot fireballs(you even see that in the video I linked) but she is not suppose to kill them. She teleports them at full health(most of the time) and usually after 1/4 to 1/2 damage.

She even kills them in the video I posted. So stop trying to gaslight.

4 Likes

Which was a bug. I literally showed you a video in how she does it on live. She is suppose to teleport them. You are the one gaslighting.

Then show me the patch notes listing it as a bug. It was not a bug.

3 Likes