Itsss bacckkkkkk

Have fun in AV horde. we’re back :wink:

11 Likes

And who are you?

2 Likes

The more you people gloat about this, the faster Blizzard will fix it. Just keep your mouth shut.

12 Likes

Cool, new and exciting thread.

This is what I meant in the other thread… People just can’t contain themselves after being so extremely salty and they find a new way to abuse the game lmao.

9 Likes

Let’s just hope blizz starts banning the exploiters. I mean you are openly violating the the rules

15 Likes

One of the infamous premade alliance Gods who supposedly had a w:l ratio of 496-7.

We are not worthy

1 Like

Imagine being excited about going back to AV pve farm meta because you’re too trash to play a fair 10v10 lol.

21 Likes

Oh so a mindless zerg drone. got it!

3 Likes

OP gloating in front of blizzards face about being able to premade again. Tsk tsk.

3 Likes

Blizzard made the changes because premades were dropping queues leaving games horribly unbalanced at the start.

The new workaround requires everyone to take every queue pop because you have to get into the BG to see the new number, so the original issue that caused the change is nonexistent now.

7 Likes

Ahh yes, this perfectly explains why they opened 5 man queues… lul

2 Likes

Says the Horde try-hard that rolled specifically for “Muh Racials”. It was never fair to begin with, and you know it, which is why so many of you sweaty try-hards rolled Horde in mass.

3 Likes

So you want nobody to roll horde?

Or would you just rather every single horde players be a troll?

You’re an idiot.

5 Likes

Just admit that you needed a handicap to play and gtfo.

4 Likes

So I guess you’re going with “want nobody to roll horde”?

Good talk. Enjoy your pve game.

2 Likes

Nah, i just prefer my fictional character doesn’t look like a non-fictional being. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr go premade some AV while you still can

1 Like

What?? If you knew anything about Classic WoW you would know Alliance is actually the better PvP faction but you wouldnt understand that.

2 Likes

Barely 48 hours since the sky was falling and alliance was calling for boycott.

:tea: :frog:

2 Likes

“Meh if you knew meh meh meh about meh meh meh”. No. Shadowmeld is not a good racial for pvp, Stomp and +5% health is. Stun resist is better than escape artist. Perception isn’t good for pvp, WotF is. Stoneform is chill, i guess. But all in all, Horde have the better pvp racial traits. That’s why so many people on pvp servers rolled horde, that’s not a lie or made up, it’s the truth.

4 Likes

creative use of game mechanics.

you dont know about that yet - it’s a few expansions further up the road.