It's time to up the max character limit

Then you’re in luck. You can have multiple licenses on the same account. So you can already pay for it.

:+1:

1 Like

I guess i should have mentioned that id only pay if it was a one and done kind of thing. I don’t want to pay another monthly fee.

1 Like

Agree, feeling pretty oversubscribed already lol.

1 Like

Blizzard didn’t invent their own programming language. You don’t have to work for them to know how programming works. You specifically cited that changing the programming would take a lot of man hours and that is false.

Excel can do that formula. =if(X(countif(character=exists))>50, “You have exceeded the character limit”)

You’re moving the goalpost because you’re embarrassed and angry, causing you to grasp at straws to win the argument.

Why they haven’t done it isn’t necessary relevant. You made an affirmative claim. If I said “There is no AIDS vaccine yet because aliens stole the formula”, that statement would still be wrong regardless of why there actually isn’t an AIDS vaccine yet.

People have been saying for a while that it should be $5 for 5 slots up to a max of 75 or 100. They’d make money, people would get their slots.

Doesn’t matter how much or if they’re played. People keep alts for all sorts of different reasons.

Wrong. Some have the artifact achievs, some have other unobtainable stuff, some are nostalgic, etc.

People don’t want to pay for another account. They don’t want to double the amount they’re paying, don’t want to have to log out and log into another one, etc. It’s clunky, expensive and not very conducive to playing.

We don’t know how many people would like this. Blizzard needs to do a survey across all users.

Considering this isn’t even the same team that does the other things you brought up, this comment is moot.

Another bad Yesuna “solution.” Already been addressed multiple times over multiple threads. No one wants to go through doubling the cost monthly, logging in and out of different accounts, etc. It’s not conducive to gameplay.

3 Likes

Not to be a creepy night elf but you are just an adorable bundle of raging killing cuteness in that mog.

3 Likes

I didn’t move anything buddy. If you would have read my post that you first replied too, that was my initial “argument”. Talk about lacking reading skills…

Stop trying to purposely fight people. It’s becoming tiresome on the forums…

2 Likes

You just want more people to multibox!

2 Likes

I do, actually. I’m more than happy to help anyone get started. The more the merrier. lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t normally point this out, but if you want to insult reading skills…

“Too” is wrong. Should have used “to”. It’s one thing to simply make a typo, but that is an extra letter. You went out of your way to get that one wrong and either didn’t proofread or don’t know the difference.

You also explicitly stated making the change would take man hours, which strongly implies it’s a coding change. We all know that’s what you meant and pretending that it somehow didn’t always mean that is disingenuous.

You were wrong. That’s ok. You don’t have to start a fight about it.

1 Like

Yeah, that character cap is what got me started.

1 Like

I also agree. We should have more character slots.

Speaking purely from the math angle, right? Over the amount of years, we always have content droughts, and throughout those times, people make alts because their guilds go on breaks and such. Every expansion, the amount of max level characters I have increases.

This isn’t including the fact that from an RP angle as well, people make the same class from different races because they mean something different culturally, such as priests and paladins of various races.

Purely from a numbers point of view, 15 years is more than enough time to justify some kind of solution to the amount of characters we can have on an account. Like Hella says earlier, I would pay for more slots. It’d be the last solution I want, but I actually think that’s a shop feature I would welcome seeing. A 1 time purchase for an extra 10 slots.

2 Likes

Embrace the dark side.

Multiboxing is fun. Multiboxing is freedom.

I literally have zero beef with you. If anything we are on the same side of the argument. The fact that you are attacking me is weird. Are you confusing me with Orctang? Because I agreed with you on how easy it is to change it.

Why do you find need to continue this? I’m not your enemy here. I’m on yours side, or at least I’m trying to be but you are making this difficult…

Also it was all what ifs, you dingbat. God you’re slow…

No. It was just a typo that didn’t get caught on proofreading (which many people don’t actually do). That is a simple muscle memory mistake I make all the time.

We do look similar huh?

I honestly thought you guys were twins.

2 Likes

The 50 character slot was from Vanilla like what 15+ years ago now? When this expansion added a ton of new races and we’ve had new races and classes added over the years? Up the limit and yes i’m fine with paying more to unlock them. Just so I don’t have to keep hoping accounts. Here’s the thing: some people already have 50+ and use 2nd accounts. Just up it.

3 Likes

First of all, not attacking. You were the one who were dismissive of my contribution to the thread because you failed to understand the point and got defensive.

I’m telling you it’s even easier for them to make the change than you thought, which means Blizzard is simply being obstinate—their standard MO.

Second, the irony of saying I’m the one attacking you with the way you ended that post.

Plus there’s times where you create a char on a random realm to mess around with a friend or you wanted to try out an RP realm or any number of other reasons. Characters pile up over time unless you’re hyper-laser-focused on one type of endgame content and have a guild that never takes breaks and has never broken up.

Couldn’t pay me to, sorry.

1 Like